...And I'm back!

So what's up? I'm SO sorry! I went through some rough times I much rather not talk about, and I'm also struggling to do other things....

Anyways.

Cheshire is back. Yes, it is. for a while I just couldn't find the inspiration to write. You know, to get from point A to point B while showing and not telling. Whew, what a time.

I didn't even log into Wattpad for more than the time it took to check my inbox and notifications. Even then I only glanced at them. Jay, my best friend (anyone realize the connection between 'Jay' and my Nightingale Character, Jaelynn? Hello!) was the one to post the stories and chapters I had on my flash drive. She is literally the craziest, funniest, yet loyal person you will ever find. One in a million.

And If you're reading this Jay, you owe me five bucks. Pay up.

Cheshire: The Exile  is also going to have a new cover! I want three comments. Basically, these three will help me decide. Like a poll. My own spin on it though.

Please comment your idea. Yes or no to a new cover - as well as your opinion on what you think the new cover should be! No idea is unwelcome. I love comments.

Cheshire: The Underland....I just posted the fourth chapter today. Yay! Things are looking up for me. Maybe not for the Cheshire crew, but still.

Oh and many people have been wanting a ship between Steve and Katrine/Cheshire. One girl even posted  a ship name- #CaptainCheshire. They gained an awesome-ness point. Go you!

List of people to include (sorry if you did comment but I missed you. Sorry!)

----- From Chapter 10 of Cheshire: The Exile

candylandgirl12 

NoelleWiebeck

TacoLordBoss

Sky-full-of-stxrs

DeathToUsernames

Kitcathushpupp

lovely-rose-ten

Thanks SO much for commenting.

Later!

-Alexandra Rylie