Sneak peek into the mind of Alexandra Rylie?

-Hey! you read that right! Today, to celebrate the view counter for CHESHIRE: THE EXILE reaching over 10,000 views, I will be posting a sneak peek of the original version of Cheshire #1. This version contains no Avengers 0r anything belonging to MARVEL. It's just about Cheshire and Alice in Wonderland.

Don't hate me please!

I've always wanted t0 be published and all my writer friends around me are getting offers left and right.  

It's kind of depressing ya know?

Back to the topic at hand. This (what I am posting soon down below) is the continuation of the prologue for this CHESHIRE prologue. So it doesn't just stop at the awesome line "Cheshire Cat, you have been Exiled." No. It continues and I believe it have a twist somewhere.

ENOUGH WITH ME BLABBERING! READ ON!

------------------------------

"Cheshire Cat, you have been Exiled."

-----0-0-0-00000-------

Being flung out of your home is nothing compared to what it feels like to have everything severed.

It feels as if your body is being torn apart and sewn back together simultaneously. Then there's the pain in your heart.

It aches as if it's been shattered into a million pieces, then too being stitched into a whole again.

I can tell that I'm writhing in agony, but I can't stop the screams that pour out of my mouth.

White Queen, please, I'm begging you! Take my pain away!

The pain continues.

Why?

That simple word makes me scream louder, if it was possible.

It wasn't the White Queen's voice. Of course, it was the Red Queen.

"She's crashing! Get me the deliberator, stat!"

The sounds can barely be heard over the dull, yet loud thudding of my heart.

"It's going to be alright. You're going to live."

Why would I want to? I've just lost everything I know and love, having been betrayed by someone I trusted. Now, I'm in a strange Forsaken world that I know will not respond kindly to me.

The pain continues.

Why would I kill Alice? Why would they think I did? Before my ties were severed to Wonderland, I could still feel my bond to Alice strongly.

Reaching down into my soul, I felt hollow, empty, a pitiful excuse for a Wonderlandian.

Now though I suppose, I am a human like Alice.

"We're losing her!"

My screams have stopped by now, yet my pain has doubled if it was possible.

Da-dum...Da-dum...Da-dum...

Then...silence.

 -----------------------------------------