Untitled part

"What do you want to see happen in the second book of the Cheshire series?" I asked one of my readers....they replied with this, "I wanna see Cheshire being a badass,as usual."

Yeah I had to share that. 

Anyways, Super bonus Awesome points to @kittenlover319 for her awesome work with the new cheshire:the exile cover. 

Now into some important information. For those who have read this story, Cheshire is first exiled (hence the name) for 'killing Alice'. I stumbled upon another writer copying my work. Not completely,like 4% of it isn't mine. As you can imagine...I was pretty angry. Copying another's work that they put time and effort into writing, is SO NOT. COOL. 

So I messaged this writer and told her that her writing was very similar to mine. She was like so freaking being sorry. I thought she was sincere at the time, but she continued (and still does) to post very similar chapters. 

So yeah. I'm pissed. 

So if you see the book "smiles can be deceiving" please don't be afraid to ask her if she's read Cheshire:the Exile lately. Just to be a smartass. 

😁😇😉

Thank you all once again for continuing to bump up the view count. And have a happy New year. 

-Alexandra Rylie