Chapter Fourteen

Grace's point of view

I was soaking in the water when I heard the door open. It was Mason, but that's not any better, he is looking at me like I'm his next meal. The only thing I can do is sit there as the only thing blocking his view is the water, and that's not doing much due to the lack of bubbles.

"Stand up" he commands and from those two simple words, it makes my core clench and sends waves of pleasure through me, those two simple words had me standing up in all my glory, the first time I have been naked before a  guy.

"I need you," he says with so much desperation.

"Mason-"

"Shh I know you want to wait but it's hard on me," I see in his eyes the emotions he is battling with: lust, need, desperation, love, kindness, it's there and there is a mini battle in his head. I don't see why he is telling me this.

He comes closer, making me want to make a run for it, I don't feel ready for that next step, he reaches for my hand and I give it to him. I know I'm crazy but I also know he won't hurt, or force anything upon me. Mason grabs my wet waist and pulls me closer to him which elicits a gasp as my wet naked body meets his dry clothed one. His soft full lips kiss mine and I hesitate before I start to let go. He taste like fresh mint, it's hard to describe a taste when it has a earthy taste, without it sounding gross. But he doesn't taste gross it's like a fresh garden with mint and it's yummy.

He firmly rubs every inch of my body, every inch but where I want him, so I grab his hand that was traveling down my back and placed it to my entrance, he smirked and chuckled, and removed his hand.

"Cupcake, I'm afraid if I do that I won't stop there, because then I will want a taste, then to feel, then finally be deep inside that pussy of mine."

I trembled from his words, they are spoken with truth and I liked it, he left me hot and bothered and wet, not from the bath. I can't stand him sometimes. Though I love him, he is crazy.

I finish my bath slowly as I feel my body slowly returning to normal, I place my clothes on and walk into the bedroom seeing Mason waiting for me in the bed. My face starts to heat up.

"You know I can still see your cheeks get red, you think I can't, but I can." I look at him with an annoyed face, I roll my eyes with a heavy sigh, then walk towards the bed to lay down. I lay on the far side of the bed, really far away from Mason just to irk him but it's not like that did anything. He grabbed my hips pulling me all the way back into him, I giggle from his stubbornness and relax into his embrace.

"I'm just spooning you, don't worry, it's to help me sleep better at night."

He nevers gets enough rest and I always get on him about it, because he shouldn't put his business before himself. But lately he has been getting rest and is looking even hotter, I mean even better than before because he has been sleeping well I guess.

"Ever since you confessed I have slept slightly better, then when you started sleeping in my arms I could get a full night's rest."

I smile to myself glad to be able to help him out. It's only 8:00 pm and I'm not tired but I know we are in bed so I can feel better.

"Tell me more about this werewolf stuff, like the packs, and everything." I said with the need to have more information.

"Okay, babydoll." He says before kissing my cheek, and pulling me closer if that was possible.

"Well, like I said I am Alpha, meaning the leader of the pack. Well soon to be. Anyways, there are lots of other packs in the world. Through our pack carries the Royal gene, which makes me a natural born King,  we are apart of this group of werewolves that oversee every single thing, they are the counsel, and they are the ones who make the basic rules and permit us to do things. Of course packs have their own rules and do whatever they want but the counsel is just there to make sure we don't...  actually it's just complicated, you will learn. Well going back to the packs everyone has a role, Alpha is the leader, like I said for the millionth time, he is like the president, but only over werewolves of course which we tend to have a smaller population. Actually the President and I have meeting every now and then, because... never mind you'll learn that later. But there is a second in command called a beta like the vice president, that is James, my best friend. You know these people so I will just explain what they do. There is a third in command, Michael, he is there to balance everything so to break a vote and do other stuff. David, is the top warrior, a warrior is one to go and fight at any given time, their job is to train, all the time, that's why most of them own gyms and stuff like that. Brendon is co-commander of the warriors. Trackers are werewolves that track things for me, they are highly secretive, Xavier and CJ do that. Christian, Luca, Theo, Gale, are patrol officers, they along with a group of others, circle the perimeter of our territory constantly to make sure rogues don't cross us. Rogues are wolves that have been kicked out of a pack, and before you say 'take them in,' they were kicked out for a reason. Everyone who is in the pack do their roles not because they have to but because they want to, they want to protect their Luna and Alpha. That's not all of the roles, we have cooks, maids, designers, butlers, plumbers, carpenters, and any legitimate thing you can think of someone has a job for it. They love you Grace, they want to serve you, and for you to accept them, hell I want to serve you and for you to accept me. You make me weak."