Chapter Thirty-One

"Mason!!" She exclaimed as I pulled the lingerie out of the Victoria Secrets bag.

I got her some matching sets and some things that could be replaced after we mate for the first time. I already know my self control will be the bare minimum, I might get too excited and rip her clothes off, hopefully I won't be that high on lust.

Grace's point of view

It has been two weeks since I have waken up from that nightmare. Since then I have picked back on my normal hobbies, like playing my cello, dancing, cooking, and all the other things I do to keep my mind busy. Mason won't let me go back to work until he see's fit. I understand though, I think he is afraid of losing me again, and the only way he feels that won't happen is to keep me close to him and at home. Home. It feels good to call this place home, I have gotten closer to Mason's parents, and the rest of the pack. I started to actual do Luna stuff, I talk to the pack, and they actually like me.

Today I went to the fine arts building in the city I used to live in because I wanted to get out as well as play some music with other people, instead of solos. I walked into the classroom and it was empty. I started messing around with the piano and singing, then I got up to see where everyone went to. I checked the front of the door and it had a note on it.

All students meet in the auditorium on the stage.

Oops, maybe I should pay attention more to things. The fine arts building is beautiful, well to me it is at least. It holds the auditorium and there are classrooms surrounded around it. It is separated by a hall, so you don't even have to walk outside. They have Orchestra, symphony, Band, Choir, Art, Dance, Theatre, Music theory, and things I can't even remember.

I open the back stage door and walk onto the hidden part of the stage. I didn't hear anyone so I got suspicious, as I continue to walk the stage lights came into view, they were set up in a row. The spotlight was on in a row as in a pathway. I stopped when I saw a paper folded in half on the ground surrounded by roses it read.

Grace.

I should have know he was up to something. I followed the trail of rose petals until I got to the next note.

I love you to the point that it hurts. You are the only thing that is on my mind 24/7, you are my weakness and I admit that. That is why I am so scared of the outside world.

I placed my hands on my heart and smiled. I continued the path.

You are so beautiful, you might not think it or see it, but it just makes you ten times better. You are blinded to your beauty and people love that about you as well as envy you.

The next note said.

Just let me love you forever and I will be forever happy.

I continued.

You give me heart attacks everyday, everytime I wake up next to you, my heart flutters then stops, but you revive me with your beautiful brown eyes.

By now I was in the middle of the stage. I looked to where the crowd would be but I couldn't see anything due to the lights.

"Mason," I yelled wanting to give him a big hug for making me feel special and happy.

"Just sit down on the edge of the stage okay." His voice carried through the auditorium, where was he?

I sat down and waited.

"Red is the color of love, energy, passion, hunger. I love you with all my heart, and I don't think I have room to love anyone else, besides our future children. The energy you give off, is so pure and healthy, it is hard not to smile and love you. The passion I have for you is so high and strong, it is dangerous. While the hunger for you, would make you want run away from the dirty thoughts I get, and the frustration I have just to mate with you." I blushed to his words.