Chapter Thirty-three

Grace's point of view

It is 11 at night and I just finished my shower all the guest went home around 10 but we had a few stragglers who were drunk and wanted to stay but Mason got them a ride home. As for my family they are staying at Mason's old house, until they are ready to leave. He wanted everyone out of the house, he told me he wanted me to scream his name and not hold back.

The party after the Ceremony went on with a lot of touching, staring, dirty talk, and kissing mostly from Mason. My family laughed at his horniness and the pack just stood there with big smiles. They just want me to have children, Sarah said to me.

What position should I get in for when he walks out? Should I be naked, or clothes on? Ugh why is this so difficult, I know we are going to do it tonight I just don't know how to start off. 

Okay I'm going to act normal, I will be in the position I am always in when he comes out of the shower, sitting criss-cross in the middle of the bed.

I have on the black and white bra and panty set he brought me, but I have a big t-shirt on over it with socks, because it is freezing in here.

I started wearing my glasses because my eyesight seems to be getting worst, it has always been bad but I could manage without glasses Mason saw my struggle to see from afar one day and brought my glasses to me and it helped but I need to go get a new prescription.

I heard the shower stop, and so did my heart. I don't know why I am so nervous, it's just sex.

"It's not just sex, I am going to make love to you." He said walking out.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed,

"Obviously,"

I sighed and looked at him as he placed his boxer briefs on. I was lost in a trance from his bulging muscles and the large tent in his briefs. The things I would do to him, I want him so bad right now. I was brought out of my  dirty daydream when he climbed in the bed and got behind me, putting my cloth back to his bare chest. I felt his hands grasp my shoulders and massage them. I relaxed immediately, I didn't realize I was so tense.

"Relax and let me do your body right." Mason said kissing the skin right below my earlobe.

I turned my neck so he could have more access. He went straight to the part that sends sparks all throughout my body. He knew exactly what to do, he trailed his fingers up and down my inner thighs. He was teasing me from the kisses and light caresses.

He pulled away, and got from behind me. He hovered over me and took my glasses off then my shirt, he pushed me back into the bed, so that I was lying on my back. He stared at my body, I brought my hands to cover myself and he chuckled.

He lowered himself on top of me and kissed my lips tenderly. It was a good feeling, I felt his love and need for me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he took my panties off and roughly grabbed my sex.

"This is mine." He said pulling away from the kiss and looking at me intently.

I nodded my head, agreeing with him. He seemed satisfied with my answer and unclipped my bra then threw it across the room, I giggled and he returned it with a smiled.

He stared at my chest, I went to cover them again but his hands cupped them before I could. I closed my eyes, it felt so good, his rough hands grazing my sensitive soft nipples. I never liked my breast because they are too big. He brought his face closer to my chest, I watched as he engulfed my bud into his mouth. I shut my eyes and ran my finger through his hair. He sucked on them like he would get something out of them, then switched to my other one, and pinched and rolled my nipple in his other hand.