Chapter Thirty-Two

"Wear it. You deserve it. And you have no price baby girl, if you did the richest man on earth wouldn't be able to afford you."

He kissed my cheek, then he held my hand, and we were off to talk with everyone.

Grace's point of view

Two weeks ago Mason asked me to marry him. Today I am actually getting married. I thought it would be a couple of months before we actually go through with the ceremony, but Mason's mom had all the arrangements planned out already. And Mason was eager to seal the deal.

The only people allowed to come were the people from the pack and my extended family were more than willing to come. I honestly thought they would hate me just like my parents. But they were the complete opposite, they said they thought I hated them because of my parents, so they were more than happy to come see and support me.

The wedding starts at 5 in the evening and it's 2 in the evening now. I haven't seen Mason since yesterday and it really bothers me. They are keeping us separated until the wedding which I think is stupid. I barely got any sleep last night, I hate to admit it, but I needed him to sleep.

Mason refused the idea of a bachelor and bachelorette party. He was afraid of male strippers and all the stereotypical bachelorette party activities.

I am sitting in the chair as Ellie and Ellen do my hair. They woke me up at seven this morning to start everything. They did one thing at a time, and I didn't fight them this time because I was too tired. They waxed me, gave me a mani pedi, washed, oil, exfoliate, they didn't miss a single part of my body.

"Wow you look beautiful," Raigan said, walking in with my dress.

It took me two days to find a dress, which is pretty quick. Mason is the one who has the fashion taste in the relationship. He went with me to pick out the dress, but his mom was obsessed with him not seeing the dress. I told him to pick the top three dresses and I will surprise him. I saw him eyeing one in particular so that is the one I brought, but it was revealing, I don't know how he is going to take it.

"Mrs. Ellie can you finish my hair after a nap." I asked her.

I was beyond tired, though I do not get bags under my eyes, my eyes just droop and it makes me look tired.

"Yes Luna," she said, nervously

"No need to be all formal and nervous, I just need a quick nap,"

"Sorry I just was scared you were going to snap at me, weddings bring out the worst of people." I laughed,

"People take them over the top and make it more stressful than what it already is, I won't snap at you, the only person I have ever snapped at was Mason and it took me two weeks of feeling guilty to get over it." I told her as I walked to the guest bedroom in the house.

I didn't have any makeup on because I didn't want any. My toes and fingers were dry after couple of hours so I just jumped in the bed and closed my eyes.

"Hey Ellen, while I am sleep you guys should get ready, don't wait for me." I told her drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up an hour later like I asked, but not because I was woken up by someone but because I heard Alex, Mason's wolf, growl.

I had a naughty dream, and I'm kind of embarrassed. Everyone could probably smell my arousal if Mason was here. I can't lie and say the dream wasn't good. It was awesome, all I know is I can't wait to take him to bed.

"Let me go see her!" His wolf growled at someone.

"Alex calm down, I am fine. You can do whatever you want after the wedding tonight. Just go get ready and I'll see you in a couple of hours." I told him in a regular tone, but shaky because everyone could hear me. So now everyone knows Mason and I will do the dirty after the wedding.