Chapter Twenty Three

Mason's point of view

Damn, I missed her so much. It has only been a couple of hours but it feels like days. Since we are not complete yet, my wolf wants to be around her, always. He wants to mark her. Until these things are done, I will continue to need her to be close.

"I set up everything for next Saturday, also everything for the oil company has started and is in effect." She smiles at me and tries to hug me tighter.

"Care to explain everything to me?"

"Yeah lets get some food, and some drinks and we can discuss it upstairs. Did you take your medicine? Eat?"

"Yes and yes," I smile as Khylii enter and bows to me with a tray full of food and drinks for Grace and I. I'll consume most of it most likely.

We head to our bedroom and Grace climbs on the bed and sits with her legs crossed, I put the tray a little bit in front of her and climb in next to her and lay down. I reach for the Quesadilla, but my hand gets slap.

"Sit up or you will choke," I mimic her in my best girl voice, and earn an eye roll from her.

After we eat in a comfortable silence for a while I start explaining.

"So it will happen Saturday evening at seven. The ceremony will be James talking about the reason why they are there that day, then it moves on to me speaking about you, and then you will be escorted down the long aisle by my dad. He will bring you to me and the eldest elder will be presented with a knife, she will take it and cut a line into my palm and then she will do the same to your's. We will join hands and be bounded by blood. We continue holding hands until my Mom places the crown on your head and then my dad places his on mine. The eldest will read us an oath that we will have to repeat, then after that it's party time, we eat, dance, have fun. Then later on that night, when everyone is gone..." I say while wiggling my eyebrows, she looks at me unamused, but she soon breaks and her cheeks are red, full of embarrassment.

"Now the business?"

"Right, I just had to sign a couple of papers to finalize everything, I met up with the different companies today to do a monthly check. Doing well as always."

She smiles and then lays on me,

"Mason."

"Yes love."

"I love you." I chuckle from the way she says it, she sighed and smiled as the words left her lips.

"Mmm baby, I love you too, you just don't know," I said shaking my head.

To the pack I am a man of few words, I am strictly business but that is just my way of showing them I love them. To people outside of the pack, I am fear on legs, death. To my friends, and families, I am more open and free with them but not too free, I still won't talk much to them. But to Grace. I have laid my heart open and wide, I don't care if she hurts me, as long as we end up together. She is my weakness but of course, I could never admit that for her safety. I would keep this ceremony underwraps if I could but, I'm the King and it is apparently important for everyone to know who the Queen is. I think it's stupid though to make it so big.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, wake up" is all it took for her to jump out the bed and into the bathroom to start getting ready for the ceremony. I made her take off of work this past week, so she could learn the pack and business and history and stuff.

Knock Knock Knock Knock

"Princess we are here to help," I hear her team say through the door.

"Mason, get up we need to get ready, and get the place set up, and make sure everyone is here."