Chapter Thirty

After an hour we were down to six rings. We argued, we agreed, it was a big mess. We were getting frustrated.

"When are you going to ask her?" My dad asked me, dragging his hands across his face, in pure frustration. We wanted it to be perfect.

"Two weeks from Thursday." I stated, I needed time to prepare everything.

Mason's point of view

Grace has affected many people, people she didn't even realize that was apart of the pack. She always leaves people with words of encouragement and respects everyone. The pack loves her, they were afraid she would turn out to be rude and abuse power, like some of the other Luna's of other high ranking packs.

We told the Jeweler that we will be back after we take a break. I told everyone to meet back up in an hour. I needed to call Grace. So I went to the food court to talk to her.

Mason: How was it?

Grace: Wow you didn't call me every thirty minutes. It was fine.

Mason: I checked in with your guards and the Doctors, so I knew.

Grace: Of course.

Mason: What are you doing?

Grace: Laying in bed. I danced today, he let me do one of my routines but I wasn't allowed to do the full movement, only as far as I could stretch without pain.

I growled at her. She can only dance for me.

Mason: It wasn't the last dance that you showed me was it?

Grace: No, it wasn't. It was the one from high school, the competition.

Mason: Okay, good. So are you sore?

Grace: Yeah just a little bit.

Mason: Mmm, I wish you were sore from me pounding into you all day.

Grace: Mason! You always find a way to turn things sexual.

Mason: Only for you.

Grace: I love you.

Mason: I love you too

Grace: I didn't know the elder that bonded us was 143 years old!!

Mason: Yes, we tend to live longer. I thought you knew.

Grace: No. Will I be able to live that long?

Mason: After we mate yes.

Grace: Good, because then we can be together for a long time.

I smiled to her comment, I think this reassured me that she will say yes. I laughed at her comment, because she said it under her breath. She just doesn't know. I told her to relax, and that I needed to go.

Sitting by yourself, being by yourself gives you time to think and reflect, though I am aching to be near her, I need to figure things out.

"Hey," A girl said as she sat down at the table.

"I'm not interested." I wasn't, she wore too much makeup, looks like she had a couple of surgeries on her face, her seduction sounded like she was mating with a cat, and what I did not like the most about her, was that she was not Grace.

"I think you will be after one night."

"Look, I am here to get my soon to be wife a ring for our wedding, so back off." I told her in an aggravated tone.

I got up and left, and went back to the jewelry store so I could have time to decide myself. Once I got there, I looked for 30 minutes before I decided to start making phone calls to get everything set up. I want and need everything to be perfect.