Chapter Fifteen

Mason's point of view

We got home around 11:30 that night, tired from all the shopping. We ate a lot because Grace wanted to taste the different kind of foods they had there, well not different because she is a picky eater. We burned all the food we ate off quickly by walking a lot. The guys and I decided against taking the limo to places because it drives too much attention to us, so we walked everywhere though it wasn't that bad.

I was about to get in the bed with Grace before I got a call from my dad saying he needed me, because I have been neglecting my responsibilities and that I needed to learn how to balance Grace, the pack, and the businesses.

"Hey Grace, I am needed back in the office across town I'll be back tomorrow in the morning sometime."

"Okay, bye" She sounds a little disappointed, which makes me want to stay and I will until she falls asleep.

"Take your shower then I'll hold you until you fall asleep then leave." The bond is growing stronger as we get closer, intimately. I start to feel her emotions a little more, though she can't feel mine. That will change once she is marked.

I wait in the bed for her and she walks out and jumps in the bed, I don't know why she always starts off far away from me in the bed, and I always end up pulling her closer to me.

"Thank you," she says between yawns, and I give her a kiss on the forehead, I recently figured out she likes those.

"Anything for my Queen,"

I hear her slowly drift off into a deep sleep, but that's not like her she usually sleeps light but she must be really tired. I wait thirty minutes before I get up to go. Most people think she stops breathing or whatever when she sleeps, but you have to listen and look closely in order to see her breathing.

It's about an hour drive to my house in Oklahoma, but I'm not going to lie and say that I follow the speed limit, I speed my whole way there. I take the back country roads, because people usually aren't on there.

Once I reach my house, my dad is standing waiting for me. Me and him don't have the best of relationship, he has no respect for people that he is close to, though he takes care of his packs, he never took care of us. He abused my mom quite a lot but she wouldn't leave him. He has placed her in the hospital more than once and even with old age he won't stop. Grace has never met my parents because I don't want her to yet, he is toxic, she doesn't need that in her life.

"The pack in Russia is threatening us again," my dad said with no emotion.

"The President has been contacting us giving us updates on them," he finishes off, as we walk to my office.

"Okay, send 150 trackers sporadically and let them spy."

"We don't have time they are threatening Grace."

Cursing myself in my my head I knew it would come to this, but not this soon.

"Okay, we will send 500 warriors including David and Brendon. Only if the President sends three troops out with them. This pack needs to go. Women and children included, because they use them as bait, to get into the inside, we don't take surrenders. Kill them all."

We are in my office now, I need to call the President to tell him. He won't be happy with the whole women and children, but this pack has done the same things to others, plus they use their women and children to get into the heads of others and to sacrifice their lives, so they can have the final say. But not this time.

"Have James call him in the morning, and tell him there is no negotiating and I want them all to be dead by next month on the 22, that gives them over a month and a half to get it done."