why can't he accept this

*Unedited*

It's been two weeks since I've stopped talking to Luke. You may be thinking that I'm crazy for leaving someone as perfect as Luke. But that's the thing, I can't date him. He'll always be on tour or away.

@Luke5SOS: just tell the person you love that you love them before it's too late

Pukey Lukey: pls answer
Pukey Lukey: I need you in my life
Pukey Lukey: Drey pls I miss you

I miss you too Luke.

A/N The next part is a flashback.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING, DREY!"

"You don't mean that, John. You're just drunk."

"Drey, no I mean it. You're so fucking useless."

"YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP DOING THIS TO ME. I can't take it anymore."

"Just go eat a fucking cake like you usually do, fat ass."

I hate him, but I love him. He used to be my dream guy, and I've known him forever. He's such a big part of me, I can't leave him.

"John, I love you."

He raises his hand, and I try to shield my face, but I can't. He slaps me across the face, and blood starts rushing from my nose as I hit the ground.

"Get the fuck up, Drey."

"No. I love you, but you can't do this to me. Call me when you've realized that you've made a mistake."

"You can't leave me, bitch. You'll pay for this."

"John, what happened to you? You used to be the best person in the world."

"USED TO!! I am the best, you worthless woman."

He lifts his knee and the last thing I see is his boot before it hits my face. The next thing I know is I'm in the hospital.

"Alex. Where am I?"

"Oh, sweetie. Calm down, you're safe now."

I'm never safe.

John will always find me. And if he doesn't, he will be in my mind forever.

--

Holy shit. Drey had a terrible abusive relationship, and that's why she can't trust Luke. She feels as if she isn't good enough for him.

So, how you liking the story so far??

💖 Don't be a silent reader. 💖