im over this

*unedited... Sorry for mistakes*

Luke's POV

I shouldn't have come here. It was stupid. I should've just let Andrea get married and be happy. But now, I'm apart of this. I can't just sit back and watch Andrea get married to someone who hit her and treats her like shit. She put me through hell, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like shit. She deserves so much more than what Jacob can offer her.

People say love is where your emotions are dependent on the other, so I guess I love Andrea. If she's sad, I'm sad and I'll try anything to make her happy again. But I just can't fall into that hole again. She obviously doesn't love me anymore, and I should move on. I could have any girl I wanted, and I'm hung up on the girl I met on Omegle.

I have to find a hotel, at least for the night. I call an Uber, and while waiting for it to arrive, I call Michael and see whether his flight has arrived. I figured since I'm all the way in LA, I might as well spend some time with my best friend.  He picks up after a couple rings.

"Mikey, what's up?"

"Hey, Luke. How was your day?"

"Pretty shitty, but I'm okay now."

"How's Andrea?"

"She's fine, I guess. At this point, I honestly don't care."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really, Mikey. Thanks though."

"No problem. My flight just landed, I'll meet you at your hotel."

"I don't have a hotel yet, which one do you want to stay in?"

"The Residence is my favorite place to stay."

"Okay, I'll book us a room for a couple days. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, see ya."

I see my Uber pull up, and I tell the driver to change the destination to the Residence.

* 20 minutes later *

I get out of the car and walk in to the hotel, heading for the front desks. Luckily there's no line, so I go straight to the open desk, with a beautiful blonde with gorgeous hair. (She's supposed to look like Amanda Seyfried)

"Hello sir, my name is Addy. How can I help you?"

"Hey, I want to get a room for three nights."

"I'm sorry, we only have the suites available."

"That's fine."

"Okay, the Rosebud Suite is available for $950 a night."

"Yeah, just put it on my card. I'll need two keys, please."

"You have a nice accent, where are you from?"

"Oh, I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you not recognize me?"

I see her beautiful blue eyes look up and scan my face.

"Sorry, am I supposed to?"

"You know what, never mind."

"Okay, Mr. Hemmings. Here's your card back, and here are the two keys. Have a good night."

"Thanks, Addy. I'll see you around."

I walk away from the desk and see Michael walk in and run over to hug him.

"How you've been Mikey?"

"I've missed you, Luke.

"I've missed you too, dude. Let's go to our room. They only had suites available, so I just bought the Rosebud Suite for three days."

"Sounds cool."

"Yeah it'll be fun."

We start walking over to the elevator, as I turn around and catch myself staring at Addy. She's just so beautiful, but she sees my staring and awkwardly waves back.

"Who's that, Luke?"

"I'm not sure, yet. Here, hold my bags please. Head up to the room, I'm going to go talk to her."

"Okay, lover boy."

"Thanks, Mikey."

I walk over to Addy's desk and see her start to smile.

"Hello, Addy."

"Hey, Mr. Hemmings. Can I help you?"

"Call me Luke."

I see her beautiful red lips curl upwards into a smirk.

"Okay, Luke. Can I help you?"

"Yes. When does your shift end?"

"In an hour."

"I'm going to talk you out to dinner."

Her face lightens up and she starts to laugh.

"Umm, you're kinda direct, Luke."

"When I see something I want, I go after it."

She brushes a piece of hair back behind her ear.

"Alright, Luke. I'll go out with you for dinner."

"Great, Addy. I'm excited."

~~

Sorry, this is a super short chapter, but I've got plans for this book, I've got plans.

What do you think about Addy? Yes or no?

Also should Luke move on or fight for Andrea?

Shoutout to Prettytt and Hungergames_05 for actually reading my book and commenting and voting and just being super cool people that I love 💞💞