adios

* not edited sorry yall*

Luke's POV ( btw I'll include more Andrea later * hint hint*)

KNOCK KNOCK

The loud knock on my hotel door scares me so much I almost fall off the couch. As I walk towards the door I feel myself hoping and hoping that it's Addy.

I open the door and see Rick, my manager.

"Rick, hey dude!" I pull him in for a bro hug.

"Luke, how's it been?"

"Ehh, it could be better." I say thinking about Addy.

"The strangest thing happened. I went to the front desk and this pretty little blonde girl told me that she wants you to know that she requires you to shove something up your ass. Any idea what that's about?" He looks genuinely puzzled.

"Uh yeah, that's Addy. I kinda fucked up something."

"Is that your girl? What happened with Andrea?"

"Oh." I'm shocked by the mention of Andrea. I honestly haven't thought about her since she called me. "Andrea is gone. She's never happening again."

"Oh, I'm sorry son." He looks at me as a true role model. I look up to him so much. He is like a father to me and the boys.

"Anyways, Rick. What's up?"

"Your tour is starting next week in Sydney."

"What?! I thought it started in two months." I say with a confused and upset tone.

"Change of plans." He says matter-of-factly.

"Change of plans?! CHANGE OF PLANS?! Is that all you can tell me? Jesus fuck Rick, I have things to do here." I scream angrily.

"Well, Luke what plans do you have in LA exactly for the next month? You and Addy aren't gonna work out, and Andrea's out of the picture, so what exactly are you doing here? What are you doing that can't be put on hold for your devoted fans?"

"Oh don't play that fan bullshit with me Rick! I was going to enjoy my life in LA without having to travel the world confined to the stage. I was going to meet people who liked me for me and not for some album. I wanted to fix things with Addy." I whisper that last part.

"Well, son you have about a day to fix things with her, because we're leaving tonight, and you don't really have a choice." He states firmly

"Rick, please is there anything you can do? Buy me some time." I plead.

"I would, Luke, but Calum and Ashton are already in Sydney and Mikey is on his way there. The shows start in three days. You have to go."

"I know, I'll start packing." I sigh, angry, upset, and defeated.

"That's right. I'll be in the car outside. I'm sorry, son." He walks over and pats me on the shoulder.

"Yeah, okay." I say looking up at him.

Rick leaves me alone in my suite built for multiple people. Yet I'm in this huge ass room alone. This huge ass room that was probably more expensive than Addy's weekly salary. I fucked up with her, and I'm going to fix it. I can't let her slip away like I did with Andrea.