go get her

* not edited lol*

Andrea's POV

I walk into Luke's hotel room slowly and walk up to him. I look up into his sad eyes, and I see his heart break as he leans forward and collapses into a hug with me. It's weird having a 6'4" muscular man completely collapse into your arms. It makes him look vulnerable and sweet. We just stand there hugging for what feels like forever. I finally pull away and look up at this damaged boy.

"Uhh, sorry 'bout that." Luke says trying to not to break down.

"Hey, hey. It's okay to cry. I can't judge you." I say and his expression changes. He lets a single tear fall and I reach my hand up to his face and wipe away his tear. "Luke, I'm here for you. Okay?"

"Okay." He says with a shaky voice. Another tear falls, and then another, and then another. Eventually he's just bawling like a baby.

"Calm down, Luke. You have to talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Uh, it's just there's so much shit happening right now. And I just can't deal with any of it. I don't want any of it."

I look up at this person who's just completely torn and broken.

"Luke, is it that girl? You don't even know her that well."

"No, it's not her. Well it is kinda. I mean I don't know. It's just some things she said."

"Aww is poor Lukey upset cuz a girl hurt his little feelings?" I say jokingly, but realize that he is actually serious. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Yes, Andrea! This is why we didn't work out. You don't take my emotions seriously."

Shocked, I say, "I came here to help you. Grow some fucking balls and get over us for a second. You're not five years old, Luke. What do you do when a girl leaves you? You fucking go after her. She hurts your feelings? You grow the fuck up, and either get her back or move on. Maybe when you grow a pair, she'll come back."

Luke looks at me with a shocked, hurt face. "Andrea, forgive me for saying this, but you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I shouldn't have let you in."

"Well then, Luke. Have fun waiting for another girl who's never gonna come back. Oh wait, you're flying all the way to Sydney. Don't bother coming back, there's nothing for you here anyway. I tried to make things work with us as friends. You're still just bitter that I found someone who was willing to put me first. That poor girl, Addy, dodged a bullet. Guess what Luke? YOU ARE NOT SOMEONE WORTH WAITING FOR!" I scream at him.

He stands motionless. No expression on his face. "Get out," he says with absolutely no heart.

"With pleasure!" I spit back at him. I walk out of his hotel room and slam the door. I stomp down the hallway, into the elevator, and down to the lobby.

The elevator doors open, and I see the blonde girl, Addy I think, frantically pressing the up button.

"Oh umm please tell me he hasn't left yet!"

I roll my eyes. "Who hasn't left yet?"

"Luke. Please tell me he's still here."

I try to stay calm and help this poor girl. "Yeah, but don't wasn't your time. He doesn't want to see anybody. He's quite the douchebag."

I see her face sink into sadness. "Oh of course. I just needed him to sign something for the room or I would have been fired. Uh, I, umm, it -I just - uh I just didn't want to get fired." She's such a bad liar.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. It's okay, Luke draws girls in. There's something about him. Anyways, he's not worth it. I take back everything I said when I first met you. Luke is a sad, pathetic person. You're better of without him, honey." I walk off; I don't even care what she has to say.

"Umm, yeah thanks!" She calls out after me. I turn back once I get to the door, and I see that she went up into the elevator anyways. Whatever, I'm over it. I'm over Luke. He's a waste of time.

~~

Addy's POV

I get to Luke's floor and stumble out of the elevator. I cautiously walk up to his door and knock. I hear someone scream something but no one comes to open the door. I knock louder and lean on the door.

"LUKE OPEN UP!! It's Addy."

I hear rushing to the door and someone open the peep hole.

"Oh my god, it's really you!"

"Shut up, Luke. You don't care about me, and you never will. You seriously need to just leave and never come back. Go find some chick who will put up with your bullshit. I'm over it." She says, beginning to cry.

"I never meant to hurt you," he leans in to try to hold my hand," I just-"

"Don't fucking touch me. I just came to give you the receipt for our first date; I don't want it anymore."

"Uh, thanks I guess? I'm so tired of falling for girls who think they know me. Because I must be some type of player, right? I just don't need that in my life anymore, and I don't need to take shit from you Addy. You girls are dumb. You push people away before you can even know them. You assume you're right, without any facts."

"Wait there was this girl who said she knew you. She came up to me and talked about how shitty you are. I just didn't want to get hurt." I see Luke's face turn red and he looks so angry.

"A girl came up to you? Oh I'm going to fucking murder Andrea! She thinks she can ruin my life again, no the fuck not!" He grabs his phone and starts dialing a number. Confused, I just stand back and try to stay out of the way.

~~

Luke's POV

"Luke? What on earth do you want?"

"YOU KEEP TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE! What do you want from me? You rejected me, you broke me, and now you can't let me move on! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about. Calm down, Luke."

"Stop playing dumb, you sick bitch! Why the fuck did you say anything to Addy? You should stay the fuck out of my life. You worked so hard to make sure I knew that I wasn't wanted. Now it's your turn to feel unwanted, because literally no one needs you. Your own goddamn fiancé is a drunk bastard. The only person who truly ever cared for you was me, and you made me look like a fool. Go fuck yourself for what you did. Just leave me alone."

"I'm sorry. I, umm, overstepped. I'll back off."

"No, you won't just back off. You'll stop talking to me or my girlfriend. You can go die for all I care. Goodbye, Andrea."

I hang up the phone.

~~

JESUS i haven't edited this book in so long. Yea sorry about that, if anyone is actually interested in what happens.

Comment something or dm me if you want to talk/ have any ideas for this book. I think imma finish it.