XII

Those four cadets could not keep their mouths shut.

After that day of Aya teaching them about the various strategies and weak-points of the rebels, they returned, every night, to learn more. She had enjoyed it at first. The cadets were surprisingly friendly and very keen to learn from her, even more so when she gave them a sword each. However, after the fourth session, it appeared that they had boasted about it to a group of other stormtroopers because they returned with about twenty more. It just so happened that on that day Kylo Ren decided to watch from the observation box. She could sense his amusement throughout the whole session.

"Sky above," She hissed as they walked in, gathering in front of her expectantly. "Okay." Aya took a second to rub her eyes, deciding on what to do. "Get into groups of about five. I can hardly handle four of you at once, let alone twenty-five."

They huddled together in smaller groups as she continued. "Slim, Zeros, Eight-Seven, and Nines." She shouted. The four familiar stormtroopers turned to face her. She flicked her fingers, gesturing for them to join her.

Over-enthusiastically, they walked over. "Right, you guys are helping me out as you brought them all here in the first place." All four of them nodded, laughing slightly.

And with that, Aya's 'lesson's began. Every day, after their duties were finished, stormtroopers of every rank and size gathered in the training hall to learn from Aya, who they nicknamed 'Rulo'. It seemed that every session, their numbers would grow. Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long for someone in command to notice what they were doing.

One day, none of the stormtroopers turned up. Aya gladly accepted their disappearance, knowing instantly they had been banned from coming. However the next day they returned, this time with the commanders in tow. It appeared that someone up-top had given them permission to continue, and it wouldn't take a Gungan to know who had done that.

Although Aya hadn't seen Kylo Ren since their meeting in the command room, she often felt his presence in the observation box. It didn't surprise her when he decided to gatecrash one of her lessons one day.

Aya was busy explaining to a stormtrooper the effectiveness of an Ewok's slingshot when suddenly troopers began to leave the room around her. Knowing almost instantly what had caused it, she turned to see the hooded figure of Kylo Ren walking into the room.

With a sigh she placed her sword back in the rack and turned to walk out of the hall along with the stormtroopers. "Aya Cerrulo." She heard Ren command loudly. "You stay." There was anger in his tone but not in his mind, he was just putting it on.

Soon all of the stormtroopers filtered out, leaving her alone with Ren. He paced slowly across the room, his footsteps echoing from the tall walls. "I hear you've been training my stormtroopers without my permission."

She raised an eyebrow at him. Both of them sensed four pairs of eyes watching them from the observation box, the cadets. Aya held back a smirk. "Well you have been watching the majority of it, Sir." She replied, standing still and upright.

"You noticed?" He withdrew his lightsaber from his belt.

"Sir, if I may, but your gaze is as noticeable as a blaster's bolt to the rib."

From the box she heard four distant gasps. It was as much to his surprise as it was Aya's, that Ren was not at all angered by her comment. "I hope the training has gone to use." He stated before turning the lightsaber on, it erupted with the familiar buzzing airlock sound. "Now, it's my turn."

Aya noticed how the lightsaber seemed to flicker and flare more so than most, fitting for the weapon of a Sith. It appeared more fire-like, uncontrollable, even dangerous. Its presence thrilled her. "This seems like an uneven fight." She said loudly, still fairly far away from him.