Chapter nineteen- Carlisle's POV (Edited)

Chapter nineteen

Carlisle's POV

I  unlocked the bathroom door and stood next to Nellie or Helen. Personally I like the name Nellie best . I saw Owen's face twisted in pain. His emarlaled green eyes were in such agony that I had to look away.

"I have to hide!"

"I'll come with you!" Owen cried embracing her softly.

"No. I will only put you all grave danger,"Luce whispered holding him close.

"But if you can change your appearance can't you just use a camouflage?" Nellie spoke up.

"No they can regonize us from anywhere and can sense it is us." Owen explained.

"Damn," said Jaxon and Nathan together amazed.

"We can still try to hide though. Please?" Blu pleaded looking up at him with wide innocent wide. He kissed her forehead. He was clearly in love. The deepest kind of love anyone could ever have for someone.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. You realize don't you that I'm a flame while you are a snow cystistil?" Owen was utterly confused, but I think knew exactly what she meant.

"What I mean is we are very different. You are perfect and I am not. I am a murderer; I are not. I'm a flame meaning that you will melt as you, metaphorically, are a snowflake,"

She leaned into him as he said," Then I will just have to melt, won't I?" He smirked as he leaned down and gave her the most passionate kiss I have ever witnessed. I ached for Kayla. I wanted to hold her too even if it was for the last time. They broke away and turned to us.

"We will now go!" Owen said taking charge.

"What about the Games?" I said.

"Melissa knows about the Immortals. She is one of many Demi-angels, although you four, five with Kayla have the highest ranks. Kay was one of the three Rulers of Heaven. She went to Earth to help protect it from the Underworld. Then 25 years ago she met Simon, your Dad," He looked over at me before continuing," They fell in love instantly. They agreed early on that they wouldn't tell you about you heritage, your wings and all the power you have to protect you from the underworld. That is why Cooper kidnapped you and not the others." We were all astonished and our mouths hung open. My Dad knew about all of this. I remember my knees shaking; it was so much to take in. Nellie took my hand gave it a tight squeeze, which I so grateful for.

"Cam we need to hurry!" Blu Luce said terrified for the days ahead. Owen Cam looked at all of us; first he stood opposite Helen and gently pecked her lip, but nothing like as lovingly as he'd kissed Blu. Nellie started crying and wrapped her arms around, clinging to him for dear life. I couldn't blame her. If the one I loved or cared about deeply were to run off with another girl in these circumstances I would do the same. They broke away and he hugged me. He shook Jaxon and Nathan's hand. The cursed lovers held hands and fled up the tree house ladder leaving us feeling empty and alone.

Nellie ran to the room and slammed the door behind her leaving us looking at each other concerned.

"I'll go and comfort her," Nathan said getting up from the chair he was sitting on. Jaxon and I sat down waiting. Personally I felt numb. I had just discovered that my best friend was cursed and immortal. I also learned that Kayla and I shared a much profound bond than I had intentionally thought.  I stared down at my blue swirled hand. We didn't speak for a long time after Blu and Owen left to hide from the wrath of Hell.

Finally I broke the silence,"They are taking ages in there! Let's go and see what is going on in there," we stood up and went to see what had happened. We listened closely at the door for their voices. Nothing. We opened the door and gulped. It was empty!