New Girl

(*Lucy's POV*)

I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia. I'm 17 and a new student at Fairy Tail High. I took a shower and did my normal routine. I said bye to my parents and headed to the limousine outside. Oh ya, did I forget to mention I'm rich? I'm a Heartfillia the richest family on earth. As soon as I arrived, I got attention.

"She's hot"

"She's pretty"

"I envy her."

"I'm gonna get to her before Dragneel does." I heard them speak. I just went in the school and went to the office to get my schedule. After I got it, I headed to my locker.

"Hey." I heard someone say. I looked at him and he had pink spiky hair. Weird.

"Hi." I said politely. Watch next he's gonna ask me out. He's probably one of those play boys.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said winking at me.

"Go flirt with some one else." I said and went to my class. How in the world do you randomly ask out a girl you don't know?!

(*Natsu's POV*)

No way, she actually rejected me. Me! The most handsomest guy in the world.

"Hahaha you got rejected." I heard Gray snicker.

"Shut up ice freak." We were about to fight until Erza glared at us. She's scary.

I'm Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. Most handsome guy in the universe and second richest. Dated about 29 girls, but never lasted with them more than a week. Anyways, I still can't believe the great Natsu has been rejected, and most  all, by a hot  chick!

"Oi flame brain isn't the new girl a hottie?" Gray asked.

"Yeah, and I'm gonna get her." I said determined.

"Good luck with that. Let's go practice for the game with Blue Pegasus."

"Alright." I went to the basketball court and when I got there I saw Jellal, Gajeel, Laxus, and Loke. After practice, we all made a bet. The bet was who can get their crush to go out with them first. Winner gets 20 bucks.
Its gonna be me. Every girl loves me. Ok maybe every girl except for the new girl. But she'll fall for me sooner or later.

*this is my second book so far so sorry for any misspelled words or if its terrible.*