She's a Badass

(*Natsu's POV*)

I was holding my cheek and heading to the guys. When I arrived, Gray was on the floor laughing while the others started laughing as well.

"How's it going with the new girl?" Gray said getting up.

"...."

"Hahaha, that's what you get for flirting with the new girl on her first day." He started laughing again. I just turned and left to my next class.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I was at my locker getting my stuff for next class, until a certain snow haired girl slammed it! Is she trying to get me mad? I may be nice on the outside, but in the inside, I want to slap her.

"Can I help you?" I asked sweetly.

"You can leave my Natsu alone. That's how you can help. Stay away from him!" She yelled, which ended up getting us some attention.

"Oh is that so? Look , I don't know what you see in that pinkie, but I hate him. He's a perv and a player. So you can leave and mind your own little business. Unless you have a death wish." I said changing my voice if tone. She flinched at my words and I smirked.

"You're a bitch. Threatening me. Natsu loves me and me only. So back off."

"What did you just call me?" I said holding her up by her neck collar. Then I saw Mira coming . I let her go and glared at her.

"Anything like this happens and I won't hold back." I said and walked off. The nerve of that girl.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I was walking to class until I saw a small crowd. I went to check it out and saw Luce being all badass. She's a tough cookie. I hope the guys didn't get their crushes to date them first. So I headed to my next class which was gym with our teacher Aquarius. Sometimes I wonder who's scarier. Erza or Aquarius?

(*Lucy's POV*)

I looked at my schedule and my next class was gym with Aquarius. I headed to the gym, and to my surprise, I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was that playboy Natsu. I got up and went around him.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I was running late so I started running to class until someone bumped into me. I saw a blonde. It was Lucy. I was about to speak until she got up and totally ignored me. I sighed and went to class.

"We're gonna start with swimming so girls go to your side and change and boys go to your side and change!" We all nodded and did as she said. I got out and we all went outside.

"First we're gonna have a swimming contest for warm ups." She said and picked the first two. It was Max and Juvia. Of course Juvia won and now it was me vs Luce.

"Good luck." I said.

"Won't need it." She said and we jumped in the water. After a bit, I looked to my side to only see she wasn't there. Wow, I'm gonna win. But when I reached to the end, I saw Luce drying her self.

"What?! How did I lose?" I almost yelled.

"If you ask me, I think you should practice your swimming instead of flirting." Luce answered and sat down at one of the chairs. After a few rounds, the last two were Luce and Juvia. They went in and ended at a tie. When they got out, they were laughing and talking.

"They sure became friends quickly." I said to myself.