Mira To The Rescue pt 2

(*Lucy's POV*)

We are not a couple people! In fact I hate him.

"Hey Lucy\ Lu-chan!" I heard Levy and Erza call. They came and hugged me and then looked at Natsu.

"Lu-chan are you dating ?"

"Ye-" Natsu said , but I slapped his arm so he could shut up.

"No." I said glaring at him. I'm still not over what he said to me yesterday.

"Luce let's talk." Natsu said dragging me to his locker.

"What do you want."

"Its about yesterday."

"Yeah I know, and like I said I don't date players so it's whatever." I said walking off. Then I bumped into someone again. I looked up and saw a girl that looked like Lisanna, but prettier and long hair.

"oh sorry." I said getting up. It was Mira.

"Its Ok." I looked at Mira and smiled.

"So are you two dating?" She asked with hearts in her eyes.

"No, Natsu's a stupid dense idiot."

"Oh...I'll go talk to him." I was confused but I just shrugged.

*After school *

I went out of school and when I was about to get to the gate, I saw Natsu waiting.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I waited since we came together. Mira told me to apologize since she didn't want her OTP or something to break. When she saw me, she glared and walked past me. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me and scoffed.

"What do you want Dragneel?"

"Look sorry for what I said yesterday and I didn't mean what I said. It just came out." I apologized. I really don't want her to be mad at me and hate me even more.

"How do I know you're aren't lying?" She said.

"Because." I started and pushed her against the wall and put my lips on hers. I was surprised and happy at the same time when she kissed me back and put her hands on my neck. I smiled and put my hands on her waist.

"Ok I'll ask again, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure..." She blushed and I was happy. I got two things accomplished. One I got Luce to love me back and second I won the bet. I'm surprised Gray didn't get Juvia yet though.

(* Lucy's POV*)

I can't believe I kissed him back and agreed to date him! He'll probably break my heart after a week anyways. But I'm taking the chances. We walked home holding hands. For some reason I actually started to like this idiot.