Epilogue

(*Normal POV*)

After Lucy and Natsu got married, Jellal and Erza followed with Gray and Juvia, Gajeel and Levy, and Mira and Laxus. Lucy and Natsu have two kids name Nashi and Luna.

All of the married couples so far have at least 1 kid. All of them joined Fairy Tail and have made a team. Storm and Luna always fight just like Natsu and Gray.

"Mom! Luna's being mean to me." Nashi whined to Lucy.

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Luna! " I yelled.

"Y-yeah?"

"Why are you being mean to your sister."

"Because she took Storm's side instead of her brothers. I looked at Nashi and smirked.

"Oh really now."

(*Nashi's POV*)

Oh no, she found out.

"So, you like Storm huh." I blushed and stayed quiet.

"Awe you guys are so cute." She said hugging me. She's just like Mira.

"Uh, what about dad?" I asked. He doesn't even like Gray so he's gonna say some thing like 'you better not date him you hear me, he's the son of Gray and Gray is a pervert.'

"Don't worry, I'll make sure your dad doesn't get in the way." Did she read my mind or what? Just then, dad walked in.

"I'm home." I just gulped.

(*Natsu's POV*)

Wow, that job was tiring. Just then, I just saw Nashi sweating and Luna smirking.

"So, what're you hiding little girl." I immediately asked.

"Um...."

"Storm and Nashi might be a thing." Lucy squealed while I just froze. My daughter in love with popsicle's son!!? No way in hell are they gonna get together.

"No wa-"

"You better not get in the way of her love life Natsu." Lucy cut me off and glared at me. I swear, if looks could kill, then I would be dead right now.

"Tch." I just went up stairs and fell asleep right after my body got into contact with the bed. I still can't believe Lucy was the only girl that was with me for at least a year. In fact, she almost broke up with me for being with another girl. Is there a problem with that?

*This is where I'm stopping the story, I know this story wasn't that great, that's why I decided to finish it now. Still I hope you enjoyed.❤️ Thank you for reading!*