The bet

(*Natsu's POV*)

I went to my first class and started playing with my pencil until it flew towards someone when they came in. It was Lucy. She had stopped it and glared at me.

"Watch it Dragneel." She said. Oh, so she knows who I am. I smirked.

"Alright introduce yourself." Mr. Gildarts said getting a ...magazine. I swear he's a pervert.

"I'm Lucy Heartfillia and I'm 17 and just transferred schools from Sabertooth High." She said smiling. Wait she's a Heartfillia? She's like the richest person to live. No wonder she looked familiar. After she said Heartfillia, everyone gasped.

*Time Skip: Lunch*

Lucy's been ignoring me all class long.
I saw her coming towards a table with Erza and Levy.

"Can I sit here?" She asked sweetly. She had met them while she was trying to figure out where things were in the school. They nodded and quickly started chatting. Then Lisanna and some other girls came to their table.

(*Lucy's POV*)

A girl with snow white hair and some other girls came towards me and pushed Erza and Levy.

"Yes?" I said trying to hold my anger.

"So are you really Lucy Heartfillia?" I nodded. What does that have to do with her?

"Omg you are so in our group." She smirked.

"What about Levy and Erza?" I'm not gonna join some random girl's group after acting like this.

"You can leave them, they're losers after all." She said twirling her hair. Erza started to have a dark aura around her. I said something to Lisanna first though.

"Sorry, if you think I'm like you and leave my friends for popularity, then you're wrong." I scoffed and left the cafeteria with Levy and Erza.

(*Natsu's POV

You should have seen their faces when she left. She's loyal to her friends. I better get her to fall in love with me and fast before any other guy gets her and before I lose the bet.

(*Gray's POV*)

Our chance of winning the bet is if flame brains crush is the new girl since she's the only girl that rejected him. I'm going after this girl named Juvia while the others are going after Levy, Aries, Mira and Erza. I just was wandering through the halls until I saw something hilarious. Flame brain got slapped  by the new chick. I walked over to him and smirked.

"Good luck winning the bet." I whispered and walked off.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I was about to go to my next class until I saw Lucy walking by.

"He Luce." I said winking at her. She turned and faced me with a confused looked.

"Luce?"

" yup, that's my nick name for you." I said smirking.

"Whatever."

"Wanna go out?" I said holding her waist.

"In your dreams Dragneel!" She yelled and that earning me a slap. Everyone gasped and looked our way. She actually slapped me.

"Good luck winning the bet." Gray smirked and walked off. I looked back at where Luce was and she wasn't there, she was walking with Levy and Erza. Before she could go any further, I grabbed her arm and turned her around so she would face me.

"What do yo-" Im gonna earn another slap, but I did it. I kissed her.

"You!" She yelled. Then, she stepping back and slapped me harder than last time leaving a crimson red mark on my cheek. I thought she would kiss me back.

"Owww" I spoke under my breathe. She quickly turned away and left.