Valentines Dance

(*Lucy's POV*)

"You better leave her alone or I'll make you." I heard Natsu stand up from his desk which caught everyone's attention including the teacher.

"She's mine pinkie."

"Its salmon idiot."

"What ever."

"You better leave Luce alone."

"Not until she takes me back."

"Well to bad because I'm eng-" I stopped him by covering his mouth since I didn't want them to know we're engaged yet. He took my hand off and looked at me.

"Luce?"

"Not yet." I sighed and they both sat down.

*After class*

So glad class is over, I've been in the middle of Natsu's and Sting's little chat. Try being in the middle for once. It sucks.

*Time Skip: 2 weeks before marriage*

I can't believe it's the Valentines dance and mom and dad came already and decided Natsu should stay a bit longer. Today's Valentines Day and 2 weeks before me and Natsu get married. Right now I'm walking to school by my self. Where's Natsu? Well he said he had to do something important.

"Hey guys!" I yelled running to them.

(* Levy's POV*)

Oh no, Lu-chan's here. She's gonna be hurt if she finds out what Natsu did.

"Hey Levy."

"Hey Lu-chan." I said putting a fake smile. The others did to.

"So how's it going between you and Gajeel?" She whispered. I immediately turned red.

"N-Nothings going on."

"Mira, I thought you were getting them together." Lu-chan said happily. Oh how could Natsu do that to her.

"Well you see things came up so I didn't have time to get my OTP's together."

"Yeah, like spending every minute with Laxus." I started giggling when she turned red.

"And Erza."Lu-Chan started.

(*Erza's POV*)

She better not.

"How's it with Jellal?" She said wigging her eye brows with Mira following.

"Well he um asked me out about a week ago and I said yes." I said nervously.

"And you never told me!!!" Mira said squealing. I still feel bad for Lucy though. She's so sweet and kind. How could Natsu do this. When I find him I'm gonna kill him!

"Hey Luce!" Natsu yelled coming to her. Before he did, I dragged him away from the group and glared at him.

"What's wrong Erza?" He asked.

"You just....."

(* Lucy's POV*)

Everyone's been acting weird.I've asked everyone about it, but they would just say nothing's wrong. I even asked one of the boys what happened, but they all looked disappointed and shook their heads.

(*Erza's POV*)

"So that's what happened." He said. It still gives him no right to do that.

"That still doesn't give the right to kiss her!"

"I know." He said looking away.

"Hey Erza!" I heard Lucy coming.

"I'm not going to tell her because I'm not gonna be the one making her cry." I said before going towards Lucy.

*Time Skip: To the dance*

(* Natsu's POV*)

I want to tell her, but I'm afraid she'll slap me. She's the only girl that I dated for almost 2 months. She's different from the other girls and that's why I love her , but I'm scared for what she might say.

"Hey Luce, wanna dan-" wow, she looked beautiful. She was wearing a white dress that was knee high and with matching heels. Me, I wore a black tux and my scarf.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, you just look very beautiful."

"Thanks, you look quite handsome as well."

"Aren't I always?" I said jokingly. She just giggled and nodded.

"May I have this dance?" I asked holding my hand out and she gladly took it and got up. We started dancing until Mira spoke.

"Alright everyone. We are going to have the best couples contest." She announce and everyone cheered. We went back to dancing. I wanted to tell Luce, but words wouldn't come out.

"Hey um Luce I -"

"Alright looks like the best couple is Natsu and Lucy! You two come up." She shouted and everyone cheered.

"Come on." She dragged me to stage. Everyone cheered and started yelling:

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!" Well I did. I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back. We separated and went back down and started dancing again. I gotta tell her.

"Luce."

"Yeah?"

"I...." Then she slapped me which got everyone's attention.

"We're done." Then she ran out.