Mine

(*Natsu's POV*)

"Natsu? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Mira."

"Well I'm here so they don't ruin Nalu." She said.

"Nalu?"

"You and Lucy together. You guys make a cute couple." She explained with watery eyes.

"Oh"

"Now then, care to explain this?" She almost yelled holding the schools newspaper cover.

"Well I was getting some food until Lisanna started confessing her feeling to me. I told her that I love Luce, but she cut me and kissed me."

"So she's getting in my way of my ships huh?" She said getting up.

"Make sure they don't do any funny business." She said and left. I turned my gaze to Luce and Sting, I saw Sting holding her hand blushing and laughing, while Luce was nodding. She better not be his girlfriend. I had enough. And with that I stood up and went over to them and lifted Sting off the chair.

"Hey, what the hell ?" He yelled trying to get free while Luce glared at me.

"Luce, are you his girlfriend?" I said and she shook her head.

"No, "

"Then what were you talking about?"

"Something." She said looking away.

"Tell me or else."

"Or else what?"

"You get punishment."

"Lucy, it's okay." I heard Blondie here say as he got out of my grip.

"No, I'm not telling him. It our private chat. Plus I don't think he's gonna do anything." She really doubts that I'm not not gonna give her punishment doesn't she.

"We're going." I said picking her up bridal style.

"Hey, let me go." She said struggling. Eventually she gave up and pouted. She looks so kawaii.

"Luce, when are you gonna come back to me?" I said as we say down on the couch.

"...." She just stayed silent.

"Look Luce, I really love you and I don't wanna lose you. The kiss with Lisanna didn't mean anything. Luce our marriage is in a week and I want you to come back to me." I know I sounded a bit cheesy right there, but it was true.

"Is it because of the forced marriage that you want to be with me?" She said looking away.

"Of course not, in fact I would have tried everything in my power to stop the wedding if I didn't love you." She was about to answer until the door opened.

"We're back from our chat with the Dragneels!" Layla says with a big smile.

"Oh hey mom, dad." Luce greeted and got up and went to her room.

"What happened?" Jude asked.

"Nothing." I swear dropped and followed Luce to her room. I didn't bother to knock. I closed the door and sat down next to Luce on the bed.

"So will you be mine again?" I asked with hope.

"I don't know Natsu."

"Please, I really want you. If you don't, I'll jump off a cliff." Really me that's what I thought of!?

(*Lucy's POV*)

He really wants me back? I guess I could forgive him this once. Actually, what me and Sting were talking about was how to get this girl named Yukino to be his girlfriend. If you ask me, its so cute.

"Fine, but don't do it again." I said as I sighed.

"Yay!" He half yelled and tackled me into a big hug. What an idiot, but he's my idiot.

(* Natsu's POV*)

She's mine. She's my girlfriend again and I'm happy. I can't wait to get married to her.