The Date

(*Lucy's POV*)

*morning*

Today's Saturday and my 'date' with Natsu. So I got up, did my normal routine and got dressed.  Today I decided to wear a black shirt and gold colored shorts.

"Morning mom and dad." I said coming down.

"Morning Lucy." My mom greeted. I checked the clock and it was 10:01. Wow, I still have three and a half hours before he gets here. I ate breakfast and decided to invite Erza, Levy and Juvia over.

"Hey Lu-chan."  Levy said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Levy, wanna come and hang out with me and the girls?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"Ok then, meet me by the cake shop."
Then I called Erza and Juvia and they agreed as well. I went to the cake shop and saw levy reading and Erza eating strawberry cake and Juvia holding a picture of some guy.

"Hey guys." I said coming over to them.

"Hey Lu-chan \ Lucy"

" let's go over to my house." They nodded and when we arrived, you should have seen their faces.

"Lu-chan, this is not a house, its a mansion. " she said. I just giggled at their reaction and let them in.

"Hey dad, mom these are my friends Erza, Juvia and Levy."

"Oh, hello there. I'm Layla and this is Jude." Mom said.

"Nice to meet you." They said bowing. Then we left to my room.

"Lu-chan, this is so big."

"Levy it's not that big."

"What are you talking about, its 10x bigger than mine."

"Whatever, anyway let's talk."

"About what Lucy." Juvia said.

"Boys." I smirked as they turned red .

"First Erza, who do you have a crush on?" I said giggling.

"I..um it Jellal." Then we all squealed.

"Oh my god I had him in art class and you know he seems to be interested in you." I said.

"H- How do you know?"

"Because he painted a certain girl with scarlet red hair." Then she blushed as red as her hair.

"Next Levy."

"Who do you like Levy?" Juvia said.

"G- Gajeel."

"OMG" they squealed, but I was confused.

"Who's Gajeel?" I asked.

"He's the guy with a lot if piercings." Levy answered. I was surprised at her taste in guys. Levy is so innocent and so sweet.

"And Juvia?"

"Juvia likes Gray-sama of course!" She yelled with heart eyes.

"Isn't that the stripper? " I asked remember him stripping a couple times in school. She simply nodded.

"Now its your turn Lu-chan."

"Well I don't like anyone yet, but I did have a boyfriend." I said.

"What's his name?"

"Sting Eucliffe." Then they froze.

"WHAT? STING?!!" They yelled.

"Quiet down will you."

"You were dating a saber?" Erza and Levy asked.

"Well yeah, I was a saber as well." I looked at the time and it said 1:25. Shoot , time goes way too fast.

"Ok guys, I have an appointment right about now so how about we talk more tomorrow." I said.

"Sure, bye Lu-chan \ Lucy." They said as they left. After they did, I heard a car stop by. I looked down and it was Natsu in a red car with flames. I got down and he stared.

"What are you looking at?" I said coming towards him.

"N-Nothing." We got in and the first place we went was the park. We were taking a walk until I felt a hand on mine. I looked down and it was Natsu's hand intertwined with mine. I looked at him and he looked away. I just let it be and smiled. I didn't feel like making a scene right now. Then I bumped into someone. It was......

Cliff hanger. Anyways sorry for any misspelled words, my phone auto corrects. I have another book called Lucy the Elemental dragon slayer, it's a stinglu fanfiction and is completed. So if you want to check it out, I'd be great!