Mira to the rescue

(* Lucy's POV*)

"Sorry dude, but she's taken." Natsu interrupted. At that moment, my heart started racing. Why?

"Natsu!" I yelled a bit red.

"What, its true." That stupid baka.

"I would never date a play boy like you."

"Yeah and I wouldn't date a bitch."

".." oh, so that's how he thinks. I just left. For some reason, I was crying and my heart was breaking.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I regret what I said right now because I saw her tearing up and she left. Why am I weak to her tears! I was about to go after her, but my legs wouldn't move, I just stood there looking at the direction she left in.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I hate him! Stupid play boy! Sure I don't like him at all and it doesn't matter to me if he doesn't either, but calling me a bitch huh. Well I can't keep crying over this stupid stuff. I got up and walked off until I bumped into someone. Really, what's with me and bumped into people? I looked up only to see Sting.

"What do you want Sting?" I said getting up.

"I heard you crying so I wanted to know what happened and cheer you up."

"Well I'm fine thank you very much." I said walking off.

"I'm transferring into Fairy Tail High by the way." He said and I stopped walking.

"What?!" I didn't bother to stay a moment longer.

"Yup." I walked back home furious and confused at the same time. When I got there, Natsu was already in my room.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"No way. You can't get rid of me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" Then I forcefully pushed him out the door and locked it. I went and got on my bed and started thinking about everything that happened so far. Soon I fell asleep.  I woke up to my alarm ringing and an arm on my waist. I slammed the alarm off and looked to my side and saw Natsu. In. My. Bed!

"Natsu!!"

"Huh?" He said getting up.

"First of all, we have school and secondly what are you doing here, I thought I locked the door."

"The window."

"What are you an animal?" I went in the bathroom took a quick bath and got dressed. When I got out, Natsu wasn't in my room.

"Finally." I sighed. I went downstairs and found Natsu on the table ready to eat. After we ate, we went to school and earning a lot of whispers since we came together.

"Are they dating?"

"I'm so envy of her."

"They are so cute together."

"They are my new OTP. " I heard people talk and walked past all of them.