Married

(*Lucy's POV*)

I couldn't sleep last night. I was way to nervous and this was going to fast. I mean we only dated for about 2 months. I'm still so nervous.

"Luce!" I heard Natsu yell and break my door. Literally broke it.

"Natsu, you broke my door!"

"Oh I did?"

"What a baka."

"Oh, come on its our day." He said coming towards me and held his hand out which I gladly took and headed down stairs.

"Alright, let's eat our breakfast and head our way." After we ate breakfast, we went inside the limousine. As we got off, I was lead to a a room , while Natsu was dragged to a different room. Erza, Levy, Juvia, and Mira were in the room fixing me up.

Erza did my make up, Levy did my hair, Mira got me into a dress and Juvia got jewelry to go along with my dress.

"Thanks guys." I smiled as I looked in the mirror.

"Anything for our best friend." They all said. Soon they left and as the song stared playing, I got up and went to where my dad was.

*After the vows. I'm to lazy*

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced and we did. Everyone cheered as we parted and we partied all night. Now, I'm gonna die of embarrassment at school on Monday. Oh well, I'm gonna enjoy it today and worry about it later.