Chapter 17

(Yuki's POV)

I quickly slipped on a yellow sundress and brown wedge sandals. As I pass by my dresser I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. Months had passed and my straightened and layered brown hair already grew few inches above my shoulder framing my face and the yellow sundress made my hazel eyes stand out even more.

I smiled, satisfied at my appearance and hurriedly went out of my room with one hand pulling a luggage.

The weather today was beautiful. The sun is shining brightly and the sky is so blue. It's already summer and were going to spend our vacation at Nagisa's family owned villa by the beach. I'm late for the trip and I'm sure Nakamura is already whining.

"You're late!" Nakamura pouted.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you guys some ice cream later to make it up to you." I bargained.

"Deal." Nakamura accepted my offer, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey." I felt a hand pat my head as I heard Taketo's voice. "It's been a while."

"Yeah..." I smiled at him.

Taketo and I last seen each other on our brief encounter at Valentine's Day. And the gang wasn't able to hang out after we went bowling due to school work overload. So, it's been really a while.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good."

"You cut your hair?" Taketo raised an eyebrow.

"Ah... Yes."

"You look cuter." Taketo complimented me with a wide teasing grin.

"Could you get inside the van already? You already made us wait for you for an hour." A cold voice that came from inside the van said.

Hearing his voice once again after what happened on that day made me froze for a moment.

"One moment." I replied casually as I head towards the back of the van to load my luggage.

"Geezz..." I muttered under my breath.

Taketo followed me, and snatch the luggage from my hand. I gave him a questioning look which he replied with his signature grin. He loaded my heavy luggage with ease.

"You okay?" Taketo asked me as he pinched my cheek.

"Ow! How could you ask me if I'm okay while ripping off the flesh of my cheek??" I cried.

Taketo let out a whole hearted laugh.

I growled as I tried to reach for his cheeks to avenge mine to no avail since he is a lot taller than me. Which made me growl in annoyance and made Taketo laugh his head off.

"How long does a moment should usually take?" Homare asked sarcastically.

"We better get inside the van or else Mr. Grumpy will be grumpier." Taketo said.

"Is it possible for him to get grumpier if he is already the grumpiest?" I innocently asked softly.

"Who knows..." Taketo mumbled. "This time, sit beside me. Okay?"

"Yeah sure. I might have a chance to get my revenge anyway." I rub my reddened cheek.

"Hmm... You might." Taketo grinned. "Ladies first." He held out a hand gesturing me to climb inside the van.

When I peek inside the van, my hazel eyes met a pair or gray orbs that were giving me a disapproving look. I was about to smile at him casually when I notice a girl that I never saw before with long straight dark brown hair and round gray eyes sitting beside Homare.

I smiled at Homare, upside-down then broke eye contact.

Yasuto smiled at me as I climb inside. He was sitting by the window. Chiharu was sitting on his right side. I smiled back at him and took the sit beside Chiharu.

"Homare suddenly change his mind and decided to come with us..." Chiharu whispered. "I hope it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable."

I bit my lower lip, holding back my urges to ask if she know who that girl is.

"He said she's an old friend who stays at their house for the summer." Chiharu answered my unspoken question softly.

"No worries. I'm over him, remember?" I whispered back.

Our voices were so soft making it impossible for others to hear our conversation.

"Are you?" Chiharu gave me a knowing look.

I replied with an incompressible sound as Taketo occupied the seat on my right.

"Would you want to take the window seat? We could switch if you like." Taketo offered.

"No. I'm good. I did not really like the window seat anyway." I groaned fully aware that a certain someone who gave me the window seat on a class trip could hear me. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 16, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Stay (Class Trip Crush Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें