Hannibal

Disclaimer: I do not own Phantom of the Opera, the musical or the movie. I only own my OC'S Brie and Amber.

Hey my fellow readers. I want to thank you for all your reviews, favs, and alerts. It means a lot to me. Here's the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait, but I wrote this long chapter for you. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to review.

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun hit the glass of the window. I sighed as I slowly closed my eyes and I laid my head on a pillow. Wait... pillow? I immediately shot up from the bed I was in and realized, I have no idea where I am. I looked around and saw I was in a little room with a bed, a small dresser, a dressing screen, a window and more. I moved my hand to find a light switch when I realized I couldn't find one. There was no electricity anywhere. I saw a small candle stick on top of my dresser. The first thought that came to me was I've been kidnapped. I was literally freaking out.

"Ok, don't panic. Maybe one of the actors found me and I'm in an old fashion hospital. Oh who am I kidding, I've been kidnapped. What am I going to do? Again Brie, don't panic!"

I was still pacing back and forth when I heard someone knock on the door. It startled me as I ran back to the bed.

"Brieanna, are you awake?"

I was too afraid to answer. What am I suppose to say? I saw the door knob jiggle and I immediately grabbed the closest thing for protection. It was the candlestick. The door opened and my mouth dropped. Standing in front of me were Emmy Rossum and Jennifer Ellison. I dropped the candlestick and covered my mouth from screaming. It would have been more like a fan scream.

Emmy instantly ran to me and hugged me. I was lucky I didn't faint. However, I was confused. I realized that she was comforting me. Why was she comforting me?

"Sh, sh, it's ok sister. Did you have another nightmare about Father," she asked me.

Wait, sister? Why did Emmy call me sister?

"What... who... sis..."

Well, that was the only thing I could say at that moment. Emmy looked at me very concerned.

Jennifer walked up to us and said, "Christine, we have to hurry or Madman will be upset if all three of us are late for rehearsals again."

My eyes widen when I heard what she had said. She called Emmy, Christine. But how can that be? Her name is Emmy... right?

"Christine," I whispered as I was trying to think.

A thought hit me like a ton of bricks. I remembered I was in the dressing room... the voice... AND FALLING INTO THE MIRROR!

Christine smiled at me as she walked to my dresser and pulled out an outfit that looks like one of the slaves' costumes from Hannibal in the Phantom of the Opera movie.

"You better hurry and put your costume on. Meg and I will be right back so we can go to rehearsals," she said.

When she and Meg left the room, I was still stunned at what was going on. I'm in the Phantom of the Opera Movie... OMG I'M IN THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA MOVIE! Ok calm down, you're overreacting. I might not be in the movie... but what if I am?

I ran to the dressing screen and changed into the costume. I found some ballet shoes next to the bed and I braided my hair. About ten minutes later, Christine and Meg were at my door.

"Come on Brie, we're late," said Meg.

"I'm coming."

All three of us ran down the hall, down a spiral stairs, and we pointed our ballet shoes in this chalky scrub. As we ran to where the other ballet girls and Madam Giry were, I realized I was in the movie. As we were stretching, Madam Giry walked to us to make sure we were doing the stretches right. She looked at me and smiled. She nodded her head and continued to check on the other girls. Thank God I've been in Macy's Dance Academy for 15 years. I would have looked like a fool, if I hadn't taken dance class. After stretching, I looked around the Opera stage. I was still star struck on how it looked more amazing in real life, than in the movie. I know I saw everything in the movie, but I was not planning on missing everything live. All of the sudden, I heard something that sounded like a window breaking... or should I say someone.