The Final Lair

Hey guys, this chapter has to be my longest one yet. I do hope you like this chapter and don't forget to review and vote too! Brie's outfits are on my Polyvore page if you want to look. Don't forget, review please and enjoy the chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

It felt like it had been days when I finally stopped crying. I wiped away my tears that still were sliding down my red face. I pulled myself together and stripped my Aminta costume off. I gently and slowly put the wedding dress on and looked at myself in the standing mirror that was in the Swan room.

My mouth dropped wide open in awe when I saw my reflection in the mirror. When I saw Christine in the movie wearing the wedding dress, I thought she looked beautiful. Ok, that is not me. That is not me in the mirror. I slowly walked forward to the mirror and touched the cool glass, just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I took a step back when I realized that the reflection in the mirror was me.

I turned my head back to the door that led back to where the phantom was waiting for me. My heart started to beat really fast as I walked closer to the door. I slowly placed my hand on the doorknob and opened the door. I walked out of the room and turned to see Erik's back was turned towards me. I could see he was looking at something in his hand. My heart stopped when I realized that in his hand was Christine's Mom's ring.

"Have you gorged yourself at last in your lust for blood?" Erik turned around to see me slowly walking down the stairs. His eyes widen and he felt like he could not breathe when he saw my appearance in the beautiful wedding dress. His eyes slowly looked up and down to see how my body fit the dress perfectly. "Am I now to be prey for your lust for flesh?"

Erik walked up to me as he sang out, "That fate which condemns, to wallow in blood. Has also denied me, the joys of the flesh." His fingers reached over to caress my face, but I recoiled in fear thinking he might hurt me again. I turned my face away from his fingers that were about to touch my shaken face. I heard him sigh in sorrow and felt him caress one strand my long brown hair. "This face...the infection which poisons our love." I looked back at him in shock at his statement. "This face, which earned a mother fear and loathing." He walked behind me to go near the mannequin. "A mask my first unfeeling scrap of clothing." He angrily ripped the veil off the mannequin and turned back to me. My back was facing him. I refused to look at him at the moment. He forced the veil on my head and I hissed in pain when he pressed the veil so hard on my head that it dug into my skull. "Pity comes too late! Turn around and face your fate!" He turned me around harshly and pulled me closer to him as he pointed to his deformed face. "An eternity of this, before your eyes."

He gradually picked up my right hand and forced me to open my hand. My eyes enlarged when I saw that he softly placed the ring in my hand and he closed my hand around the ring. I backed away from him and turned away. I clutched the ring in my hand and held it close to my chest.

I closed my eyes and softly sang out, "This haunted face holds no horror for me now." I turned around and looked at Erik into his eyes. "It never has and it never will be." I slowly walked back to him and said, "Erik, you have to believe me. I never knew that Christine would rip your mask off. You're my friend and I would never do that to you."

I stared into his eyes, trying to somehow send him a message that he could trust me. I could tell he was considering whether or not that he could believe me.

Suddenly our thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang. I gasped as I turned to look to see Christine was standing in front of what looks like to be a hidden passage way door. She gasped in fright and tried to reopen the door. I guess when she entered the lair, the door slammed behind her, locking her with us.