Leaving The Opera Populaire

Hey guys, another day, another chapter for you. So please remember to vote, review and look up my Polyvore to see what clothes Brie is wearing. As for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

Have you ever felt like you are walking a long distance, but you don't know where you are going or what your destination is? That's how I'm feeling right now. I'm walking down this long narrow tunnel and it's slightly dark. There are a few candles lit, so I can barely see where I'm going. I feel like I'm dragging something. I look down to see I'm wearing my "Think of Me" dress. I don't know why I'm wearing it. Suddenly, I stop because I am looking at two different entrances to go to. They both look the same to me. All of the sudden, I heard someone down in one of the tunnel's entrance.

"Brieanna, help me! Please save me!"

Christine? What's she doing there and what's wrong? I turned to the left to follow Christine's voice when all of the sudden I hear another voice in the right entrance.

"Brie, where are you? What's going on? Brie, come back!"

"Amber," I whisper in horror.

What in the world is she doing and how did she get here? No, she couldn't be here, but what if she was? I looked at both tunnels and was so confused. I did not know which tunnel I should choose, because I kept hearing Christine and Amber calling out to me.

"Brieanna, please help me. I'm you sister and you're the only family I have left. Please don't leave me!"

"Brie, please come back. What's going on? I don't know where I am. You're my best friend and I need you. Brie... Brie please!"

What the hell is going on? I don't know which side I should choose. To me it sounded like both my "sister" and my best friend were both in trouble. Before I could make a decision, the floor underneath me opened up. I screamed as a plummeted down into icy cold water. It felt like a thousand knifes stabbing me when my body slammed into that water. It was really hard to get my head above the water, because of the weight of my dress.

I finally got my head above the water. I looked up where the trap door had opened to see a shadowy figure staring down at me. I looked closely to see that the mysterious figure was Erik.

"Erik! Please help me," I screamed out to him.

Erik just stared down at me, not even moving to help me out. His eyes looked cold and his body was stiff as a board. Before I could call out to him again, something wrapped around my waist. I gasped as I looked down to see that a rope had wrapped around my waist. I tried to remove the rope, but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, the rope was wrapped around my feet and arms.

I looked back at Erik and cried out, "ERIK, HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!"

Again he just stared at me. Then the rope wrapped around my neck and pulled me under the water. I felt the water entering my mouth as the rope continued to drag me down. The last thing I saw was Erik walking away from the trap door, before my whole world turned black.

I gasped with fright as I woke up. My hand touched my neck to feel that there was no rope. I looked around to see I was in Madame Giry's spare bedroom. To keep a close eye on Christine and I and to make sure we are safe, she allowed us to stay in her home for the time being. It was a nightmare; thank God it was not real. Ever since the murder of Buquet, I've been having these strange nightmares for the past week. One nightmare that I had was that I was strangled by a rope and another one was Erik and my family disappeared forever. The nightmares were becoming so real, that I was afraid to fall asleep.