Past The Point Of No Return

Hey all you Phantom readers! Ok, this chapter is one of my favorites. I do hope you will enjoy it as much as I have written it! Please do not forget to vote and review. Oh and look up my Polyvore to see what clothes Brie is wearing. As for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

3rd POV

Tonight is the night, Erik thought as he fixed his wig. Tonight is the opening night to his opera. Those fools think they can catch him. Well Erik has some tricks up his sleeve. He made sure his black mask was secured on his face before he picked up a lit candle.

"Seal my fate tonight I hate to have to cut the fun short but the jokes wearing thin. Let the audience in. Let my opera begin," Erik sang out loud as he walked over to a model of a stage that resembles his opera. He slowly dropped the candle onto the model, making the small stage light up in flames.

Brie's POV

Tonight is the night; gosh, I am so scared and nervous. I have never been so nervous about anything in my life. I have been pacing in my dressing room for the past half an hour. I feel like I am about to faint or throw up... oh second thought, I feel like I am going to do both. Ok Brie, you can do this. Just do Erik's show and DO NOT take his mask off! Just one simple thing, and who knows, maybe Erik won't take Piangi's place. And maybe he won't kill Piangi either. Oh man, here come those butterflies again.

I looked myself into the mirror to see my reflection. I was wearing the same dress Christine wore from the movie. I didn't know if I liked the dress or not. To tell you the truth, I loved the Think of Me dress more than this one. I nearly jumped when there was a knock on the door.

"Brieanna, can I come in?"

I walked and opened the door to see Christine standing behind the door. She was already in her costume, which was the exact outfit as Meg and the other ballerinas. I still did not like that Erik had the female dancers dressed up as prostitutes.

Christine gentle grabbed my hand and led me to the Prima Donna bed. I could tell by the way she looked that she was really nervous or scared about what was going to happen in this opera.

"How are you feeling," asked my sister.

I sighed and looked down at our hands. "I guess I am ok. I'm just nervous something bad is going to happen."

I looked back at Christine to see her face was turned away from me and she was chewing her lower lip. I narrowed my eyes at her, because every time she chewed her lip, I know she was hiding something or she knew something was going to happen.

"Christine." She looked into my eyes, waiting for me to talk. "What are you hiding?"

Christine's eyes widen and she tried so hard not to shake in fear. "I am not hiding anything."

"Christine, every time you look away and chew on your lip, you are either hiding something or you know is going to happen. Please, just tell me what is wrong," I pleaded to her.

Christine sighed and looked down. "I didn't want you to worry, but Raoul just told me that he has the police all around the Opera House, just in case the Phantom tries to do anything. He's worried that the Phantom might do something during the opera."

My eyes widen when I heard what she had just said. I was about to say something else, when there was a knock at the door. Both Christine and I jumped in fright and our hands gripped each other.

"Come in," I called out.

The door opened and Meg popped her head out. "Hello, it's almost time," she said meekly.