Think Of Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Phantom of the Opera, the musical or the movie. I only own my OC'S Brie and Amber.

Hey everyone, here's my next chap. I'll try to update the next chap soon. I am dedicating this chap to my good friend Outsidel0okingin who has been very supportive of me with this story. Check her stories out! Remember I have a polyvore, if you want to see what Brie is wearing for the chapter. Please don't forget to review, nice reviews please. Enjoy the chapter.

No, no, no, no. This was not supposed to happen. Christine was supposed to sing, not me! If I sang the song, then the whole movie would fall apart! I looked at Christine to see her facial expression. She looked shocked as well, but she was smiling as she looked at me.

"Christine, I can't do this. You should sing it" I whispered to her, hoping she'd agree with me.

Christine looked at me like I'd hit my head.

"This is a perfect opportunity for you Brie. You should do it," she encouraged me.

My eyes widened with shock. She's telling me to do WHAT? I was about to say something else to her when Andre interrupted me.

"What, a chorus girl? Don't be silly."

I narrowed my eyes at him when I heard what he had said. Ok, I know I've seen this in the movie, but it was still insulting. Christine rubbed my shoulder to comfort me. Madame Giry looked at me and smiled proudly.

"She's been taking lessons from a great teacher," she said.

That must have got Andre's attention as he asked me, "Who?"

I was still frightened at what was going on. I looked at Christine and looked back at Andre who was waiting patiently for my answer.

"I don't know Sir," I said meekly.

Firmin rolled his eyes before asking "What about her older sister, Christine was it? Can't you sing the song?"

I looked back at Christine hoping, no praying that she'd sing instead of me. I mean, if she sings the song 'Think of Me' then the movie would go back to way it's supposed to be. My heart sank when I heard what she said next.

"I'm a dancer Monsieur. My sister Brieanna is the singer."

I'm dead, I am SO dead. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Madame Giry place her hand on my shoulder.

"Let her sing for you Monsieur. She has been well taught," she said.

Andre and Firmin looked at each other before Andre sighed and said, "All right, come on. Don't be shy. Come on, come along, just..."

I looked back at Christine, before I slowly walked center stage. In my head I kept on thinking, 'Ok Brie, you got this. Think like it's just the audition at the community theater. You sang the song many times before. Just take a deep breath and sing.'

As I stood at center stage, Reyer returned to his podium and said to me, "From the beginning of the aria then please mademoiselle."

I nodded my head slowly, as I heard the pianist begin playing the song. As I took a slow deep breath, I could hear Firmin whispering to Andre.

"Andre, this is doing nothing for my nerves."

Andre, who was trying to think positively replied, "She is very pretty."

Hearing my cue, I closed my eyes and began to sing.

"Think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye. Remember me; once in a while please promise me you'll try."