Wandering Child And Sword Fighting

Hey guys, as promised, here is the 3rd chapter I have posted today! I do hope I did well with this chapter. The next chapter will be up tomorrow. So please, remember to vote, review and look up my Polyvore to see what clothes Brie is wearing. As for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

I sighed as I wiped a tear from my eyes. I looked behind me to see if Christine was near, but she was still not here. How long does it take to go back to the carriage to retrieve flowers? Maybe I should go back to see if everything is alright. I stood up and started to walk back. Suddenly, I stopped when I thought I heard a soft melody playing. The melody lifted my sorrow away.

I didn't realize that I had closed my eyes before I heard, "Wandering child so lost so helpless; yearning for my guidance."

I gasped and looked all around me. Erik? Where is he? I felt a presence near the Daae tomb.

All of a sudden I opened my mouth and sang softly, "Angel or father; friend or phantom? Who is it there staring?"

"Have you forgotten your angel?"

My mind slowly started to fog and I couldn't remember what was going on around me.

"Angel oh speak what endures longing echo in this whisper," I sang softly.

"To long you've wandered in winter far from my fathering gaze."

A small smile slowly moved up on my face as I sang, "Wildly my mind beats against you."

I swore I could have heard a little anger in his voice as he sang, "You resist."

"Yet your/the soul obeys," we both sang together.

I slowly looked up to see the Daae tomb doors light up and the doors opened all by themselves. With the soft melody, the magical doors, and the soothing of Erik's voice, I was slowly going back into my trance.

"Angel of Music! I/You denied you/me, turning from true beauty . . . Angel of Music! My protector/Do not shun me . . . Come to me/your strange Angel . . ."

After singing the last note, the melody turned into that haunting hepatizing music. My smile slowly dropped and my eyes didn't blink. My feet started to walk to the entrance of the tomb.

"I am your angel of music. Come to me Angel of music," I heard Erik sing in a voice that would bring me into an immediate trance.

All I could think was that I needed to find Erik. I am coming Erik, my angel. Since I was in a trance, I didn't hear horses galloping towards me or a female voice calling out my name.

"I am your angel of music. Come to me Angel of music."

I must find Erik. I'm coming to you, my Angel of Music!

"No Brieanna! Wait! Wait!"

I must find Erik. I'm coming to you, my Angel of Music!

"Brie! Sister! Please wait!"

I must find... wait a minute, who's calling for me? My feet suddenly stopped and I slowly started to blink my eyes. My head felt like it was smashed with a hammer. I jumped and gasped in fright, when I felt someone grab my shoulder and started to pull me away from the tomb.

My eyes started to refocus to see Raoul was holding my shoulder and Christine was standing by the bottom of the stairs. There were also two horses near one of the tombs waiting for us. I'm guessing either Raoul brought two horses or Christine took one of the horses from the carriage.