What Am I Going To Do?

Hey guys, I do hope you enjoyed the last 3 chapters from yesterday. Here is the next chapter for you. So please, remember to vote, review and look up my Polyvore to see what clothes Brie is wearing. As for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

Brie's POV

It has been one week since the cemetery incident and it's been one stressful day after another. We have been rehearsing Erik's opera all day and all night long. Every 30 minutes or less, while we are rehearsing and thinking we have everything done, another note is sent to us. Some of the notes that need to be worked on were one of the violinists. He needs to work on his musical composition or he will be fired. The sets need to be bigger and a few chorus dancers need to work on their foot work.

"Alright everyone, let's take it from the top," said Reyer. Everyone groaned and walked back to their places.

I was waiting on the side of stage left for my queue when I heard Reyer's musicians start to play the beginning music of Erik's opera. The chorus members, including Carlotta walked on stage and began to sing.

"Here the sire may serve the dam; Here the master takes his meat. Here the sacrificial lamb utters one despairing bleat. Poor young maiden for the thrill on your tongue of stolen sweets"

I had to cringe when I heard Carlotta trying to sing higher than everyone else. It still sounded like glass was breaking. I thought they were going to continue singing, but Carlotta opened her big mouth. "Stop! Wait a minute," Carlotta shrieked out.

Everyone groaned as they stopped rehearsing because the drama queen had another complaint.

"What is it now," asked Reyer.

Carlotta walked right up to center stage, points to one of the chorus girls whose name was Abigale and said, "Why does this little nobody have a solo and not me? I should have that part!"

Abigale looked down at her feet and was trying not to cry. I felt really bad for her. Oh how I wanted to walk right up to that witch and punch her so hard that her teeth would come right out.

Reyer sighed before saying, "Signora, Miss Smith has the part and-"

"And nothing! I should have more solos, and not this rat!"

Ok, that's it; I can't take it anymore. I walked up to Carlotta and said, "Will you shut up! I am so sick and tired of hearing your voice! Abigale has the part fair and square! Even though this is her first part, she is a much better singer than you'll ever be!"

After my rant, I was breathing really hard. I slowly looked around to see everyone was staring at me in shock. I looked at Christine, Meg, and Madame Giry and I noticed that Meg had covered her mouth in astonishment. Christine was looking at me with disappointment and Madame Giry shook her head at me. Abigale looked both surprised and appreciated that I had stood up for her. I looked back at Carlotta to see her whole face was steaming red and you could see smoke coming out of her ears. I took a deep breath a slowly walked away.

"How dare you, you little wretch! You have no right to say that to me! You are nothing, but a wretched poor excuse of a singer!"

BANG!

I jumped when I heard the loud noise and a few of the girls scream. I looked back to see a sand bag had landed right next to Carlotta. I raised my head to see a black cape move away from the catwalk. I knew Erik was up there. He must have heard everything and either released or cut the rope to the sandbag. Thank God I had moved away or maybe I might have been hit. I looked back at Carlotta to see her white as a ghost.