Music Of The Night

Hey everyone, here's the next chapter for my Phantom story. I will update the next chapter tomorrow!

Brie's outfits are on my Polyvore page if you want to look. Don't forget, review please and enjoy the chap. Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I realized I was actually in the Phantom's Lair. It looked exactly like the movie. Most Phangirls would probably scream or faint if they actually saw this, but I was holding onto the gondola so I wouldn't faint from excitement. I looked away from the magnificent room to see Erik jump out of the gondola and walk into his wonderful place of music. As I still sat in the gondola, Erik grabbed the shoulders of his black cape and pulled it off of him. He twirled the cape around his body before he dropped it on the ground. He slowly turned around to look at me. My heart swelled with joy when I heard him sing again.

"I have brought you, to the seat of sweet music's throne to this kingdom where all must pay homage to music, music..."

As he continued to sing, I continued to look around his lair. He walked to the organ and he turned his back away from me as he sang the next verse.

"You have come here, for one purpose, and one alone." He turned back to me to look at me. "Since the moment I first heard you sing, I have needed you with me, to serve me, to sing, for my music... my music..."

My smile dropped when I heard him. No, he must be mistaken. He was supposed to sing this to Christine, not me. I felt like I was taking Christine's part in the Musical/Movie. And besides, when has he heard me sing? The only time I sang here was in the opera Hannibal and the song Think of Me. My thoughts were interrupted when Erik's eyes bore right into mine. I felt so numb, like I was going back into his trance. He slowly walked towards me. I nearly leaped with joy when Erik started to sing another favorite song of mine.

"Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation. Darkness stirs and wakes imagination. Silently the senses abandon their defenses..."

He stood where I was and held out his hand for me to take. I slowly stood up from the gondola and I grasped his waiting hand. I stepped out of the gondola and slowly followed Erik without breaking eye contact with him. He beckoned me with his finger to follow him as he slowly walked backwards.

"Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it tremulous and tender."

I looked around the lair when I felt something soft touch my check. My eyes widen when I realized it was his gloved hand. His smooth gloved hand turned my face back towards his.

"Turn your face away from the garish light of day, Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light..."

I looked down and saw a small replica of the Opera House's stage and on the center of the stage was a small statue of myself in the "Think of Me" dress.

I looked back up at Erik as he slowly released my hand and sang, "and listen to the music of the night..."

He walked back to the organ and looked back at me.

"Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams! Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before!"

I closed my eyes as he commanded and listened to his sweat, tenor voice. I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart felt like it was going to burst.

"Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar!"

I slowly opened my eyes and stared right into his eyes again. He smiled at me as he slowly walked down to me. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"And you'll live as you've never lived before."

He held out his hand to me again and I slowly walked up to him and softly grasped his hand.

"Softly, deftly, music shall caress you Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you."

He pulled me closer to him and our faces were inches of touching each other. I felt a slight flush covering my face as I looked down at my slippers. Erik placed his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to his. He had his signature smirk on his face. He let go of my hand and walked around me. I still followed him with my eyes as I stood in place like a statue.

"Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind, in this darkness that you know you cannot fight the darkness of the music of the night."

He was now walking through a row of lighted candles. Because the candles were very bright, you could see half of his face exposed and shown. I smiled at him causing his smirk to grow bigger.

"Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world! Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before! Let your soul take you where you long to be!"

He walked back to me and again was inches away from me. He slowly raised his hand towards my face and softly stroked my check. In his eyes I saw a glimpse of hope and joy.

"Only then can you belong... to me."

He held my hands before he slowly turned me around and had my back to his chest. I felt like I was in heaven now.

"Floating, falling, sweet intoxication!"

His delicate hands leisurely traveled down my waist, hips, and he creased my stomach. I closed my eyes and laid my head onto his shoulder. He grasped my hand and held it to his bare check for me to touch it.

"Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation!"

I slowly turned around and stared at Erik. There was longing in his eyes.

"Let the dream begin; let your darker side give in. To the power of the music that I write."

He took both my hands again and slowly pulled me as we walked.

"The power of the music of the night."

We suddenly stopped walking and we were standing in front of a small room. Erik pulled the curtains away and he nodded his head indicating me to look inside. I gave him a curious look before I slowly walked forward to see what was inside the room. I gasped when I realized what I was looking at. Inside that small room was a mannequin wearing a wedding dress. What surprised me the most was that the mannequin looked exactly like me, not Christine...ME! How is that even possible! I remembered in the movie, Christine fainted when she saw the mannequin. I knew I would never get an opportunity like this ever again. I smirked to myself and I pretended to faint.

As predicted, Erik caught me before I fell to the ground. He lifted me up in his arms and held me closely into his chest. I felt Erik walking and not before long I felt my back and head hit something soft and warm. I knew I was laying in the swan bed. It took all my power not to open my eyes. I was so tempted to move or open my eyes when I felt Erik's gloved finger crease my jaw and his hot breath hit my check.

"You alone can make my song take flight... Help me make the music...of the night"

The moment I knew Erik was not in the room, I heard the sound of the organ playing. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was laying on the swan bed and a lacey black curtain was around the bed and me. I smiled before I laid back down. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. THIS WAS THE BEST DAY/DREAM EVER!

And there you have it. I hope you liked the chapter. Please review and I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Grapejuice101