OC Information

This part contains the biographies of my OCs.

Jewels:

Miyako:
>Full Name: Miyako Hikaru 『美夜子 光 (みやこ ひかる)』(read Hikaru Miyako the English way)
>Age: 18
>Birthday: October 21
>Height: 165cm (5ft 5in)
>Hair: Magenta which becomes a light pink near the end. Wavy.
>Eye color: Dark pink/magenta
>Occupation: Idol & composer
>Family: Matsui Akio (cousin), Mizushima Mio (cousin), unnamed brother, Milky Way Ent. CEO (uncle)
>Personality: She is the "happy type" who never fails to cheer up others. Like Nanami, she keeps her inner feelings to herself, especially if it's misery or pain. She is also calm and cool, and extremely mature for her age. In everyday life, her every actions are viewed as "cute" even if she does not try to appear that way. On the contrary, the moment she steps onto a stage, her aura changes, giving Miyako a cool, charismatic and more of a tomboy-like atmosphere.
>Details: Miyako was introduced to the Starish members and Nanami by Shining Saotome, as Nanami's senpai. Shining said that Miyako would be a lot of help since she is both a composer and a famous singer. Miyako debuted around the same time as Reiji, Ranmaru, Mikaze and Camus, and she was known around the world. The QUARTET NIGHT members and Miyako have met each other at different times in their lives, and have been great friends since then. She hids a very painful past of the time when she first debuted, so she doesn't like to talk about her past, but some people know the story behind Miyako's past. Although her last name is Miyako and her first name is Hikaru, she prefers to be called Miyako even by her closest friends.

Mai:
>Full name: Honoka Mai『和花 舞 (ほのか まい)』
>Age: 18
>Birthday: March 16
>Height: 160cm (5ft 3in)
>Hair: Light blue hair that is slightly shorter than her shoulders. Often has a small braid that is clipped behind her left ear.
>Eye colour: Light blue
>Occupation: Idol, composer
>Family: Honoka Ryuu (younger brother)
>Personality: Mai is the outgoing type and is really energetic, despite her frail looks. She is kind and warmhearted and is the style to stand out in crowds.
>Details: She was part of the famous idol group "Jewels" along with Miyako, but due to her health, they were forced to disband. After her passing, although Miyako's popularity continued to rise, their group stared to get forgotten and the majority of Miyako's new fans do not know much about their time as a member of Jewels.

TriHime:

Mio:
>Full name: Mizushima Mio『水島 美桜 (みずしま みお)』
>Age: 19
>Birthday: May 10
>Height: 152,4cm (5ft)
>Hair: Short, bobbed brown hair with a light pink streak down the right side.
>Eye colour: Pale pink
>Occupation: Idol (Leader)
>Family: Unnamed Milky Way Ent. CEO (father), Matsui Akio (cousin), Miyako Hikaru (cousin)
>Personality: She is the crafty type that is terribly two-faced. She is a perfectionist and is skilled at hiding her darker side. In front of most people, she is happy, collected and full of leadership, but her face hidden underneath is the exact opposite: mean, envious, cunning and unjust.
>Details: Mio holds the title "Cherry Blossom Princess" in her group TriHime, due to the fact that her name means "beautiful cherry blossom". Her pink scrunchie with cherry blossom patterns is her symbolic item. She is also well known for being the daughter of the CEO of Milky Way Entertainment, a popular entertainment company and TriHime's agency. Mio was the one who convinced her father to let her form a group and debut, thus creating TriHime. She is the leader of the group, also known as the mastermind who brings TriHime to success. She had a big rivalry and hatred towards Miyako since a young age because of their families.