Chapter 33: Revenge Live

"Let the revenge begin," Akio smirked as he held up his phone, showing a live online broadcast of TriHime. The comments section was being flooded with negative remarks, such as 'cheaters', 'scaredy cat', and many other rude words, full of hate. They were protesting about the unfair results of the duel live and were requesting a rematch.

"The fans started to make a move," Akio continued. "We can't hide behind them forever, can we?"

"You want me to...challenge them again?" Miyako asked, reading the comments that were being posted at a fast pace.

"Yup," Ryuu answered, taking a stand beside his bandmate. "And this time, you'll win."

"If you challenge them, then you should be able to choose the theme and conditions to the duel. That should have a better chance at putting you at an advantage," Akio added.

"What you decide to do is completely up to you, but remember that we will support you in every way we can. All of us," Ryuu assured, motioning to all of the guys within the hall, including the four Quartet Night members.

"Ryuu's right. We might have moved to TriHime's agency, but that doesn't mean that we aren't on your side anymore," Reiji chimed in, his three comrades giving slight grins in agreement.

"We will make sure you win," Akio turned the attention back towards him as he cracked his knuckles, "Even, if it means using dirty means." There it was, his ominous aura, taking over his usual innocent look.

"Thanks, Akio," Miyako patted the boy's head before she continued, "But that's not necessary. I have a better plan, and we don't even need to do anything." This time, the female's face turned dark, her eyes glowing and a purely evil smirk upon her face. The Miyako - Akio cousins were definitely not the pair to mess with.

***

The following day, Miyako had appeared on a live broadcast, accessible by any TV or online. It was her first appearance on TV after a while which caught the attention of countless fans and reporters, ready to whip up an article on cue.

One thing was certain. Those reporters were in luck. They were about to receive a scoop that would instantly take over the Internet.

"Miyako challenges TriHime to a revenge match"

"The solo idol comes back with a challenge"

Articles with such titles were spreading at a fast pace, soon reaching a certain trio. They were in the middle of a photoshoot at an antique-styled tea shop, dressed in Victorian era dresses with a modern twist.

"This is foolish. There is no need for us to accept this," Mio, the leader of TriHime sneered.

"Scared?" A cold voice mocked behind them, causing them to jolt around.

"You-- Why are you here?" Mio spat, her face bitter.

"Let's just say that I enjoy the tea here," Miyako took a seat at a round table not too far away, turning the chair to face her rivals. She crossed her legs and leaned on the table beside her, supporting her elbow as she placed her knuckles below her jawline. Her head was at an angle and her piercing eyes looked down at the trio, despite TriHime being at a higher horizon level.

"Don't joke with me," Mio chucked her phone at Miyako who caught it easily with her free hand. Miyako looked down at the screen to see an article about her challenge towards TriHime.