Chapter 18: TriHime

The anniversary concert ended in great success, and Miyako got busier than ever. She still had to finish recording her PV for her new song, which was a great hit already, despite not even being released yet. She had a tight schedule, from photoshoots to interviews to concerts and lives, and much more. Ever since the large concert, Miyako has been getting many positive job-related calls, and although she was tired, she was happy that her best friend's last song was loved by many people.

On a sunny afternoon, just a few days after Miyako and QUARTET NIGHT's new singles have been released, Miyako gathered in the main hall of the dorms with her four idol friends. They were all focused on a small computer screen. Using the little break time they had between their busy days, Miyako and the others were checking out how their newly released singles were doing. Miyako was wearing a thin yellow hoodie that stopped right below her bottom. Underneath, she wore a pair of ripped jean shorts and thin white ankle socks.

"Wow, you topped the Orion charts again, Miyako! I guess it's natural for you though, miss superstar," Reiji remarked slightly teasingly.

"You guys are close behind though. I better get my game going," Miyako noted before sitting down on a chair nearby. That's when a certain group name caught her eye. She leaned towards the screen to take a closer look. "Look at the artist who's second on the charts," she called out and pointed at the row that showed the the second place in this week's Oricon charts.

"Prism Beat...by TriHime?" Reiji read out loud. Miyako silently observed the screen as her phone started ringing. She picked it up to hear her manager telling her that she was scheduled for a live broadcast along with Quartet Night at 6 tonight. Miyako quickly accepted and turned towards the Quartet Night members to pass on the message. The four males simply nodded in response and Miyako, making everything clear with the manager, and she hung up the phone. Setting her phone back down on the table, her gaze reverted back to the laptop screen, where the familiar name, TriHime rang through her head.

After the live broadcast at six, Miyako was greeted by Haruka and the STARISH members, who came to visit their upperclassmen after their schedules were over. The STARISH members had already peeked into Quartet Night's room and was visiting Miyako. They were having a cup of tea in Miyako's waiting room while exchanging a few words when Reiji rushed in, breathless.

"Miyako...Th-they're here!" He informed with an alarmed face. "I was coming back from the washroom when I saw them walking into our waiting room! What should we do? Ranmaru and the others are still in there-" Reiji continued without breathing. Miyako immediately stood up, startling the others. Her face read "show the way," as she headed towards the door. She still had her stage outfit on, and it was similar to the dress she wore during the anniversary concert, except the top of her current outfit was different. She wore a top much like a Kaftan top, except the right was sleeveless, and the left had a split sleeve, white sequins decorating her left shoulder. Just underneath her chest was a pink corset style thick belt kept together by a flat silver string. It stopped just under her waistline and let down a white skirt, just like the one she wore at the anniversary concert, but a bit shorter and with more light silver and white laces and layers underneath. On her back, just above her tailbone was a large white ribbon, just like the one from the concert, which swayed as she took a step forward. The white tulle elegantly flowed behind her from the bow. Reiji quickly started back towards Quartet Night's waiting room, closely followed by Miyako and the curious Haruka and others. Miyako kept a calm, straight face as she followed her brown haired friend down the spacious hallway, lined with posters of idols and artists.

"What do you think might be going on?" Natsuki whispered.

"No clue, but it doesn't look so good," Syo replied quietly, but Miyako couldn't hear anyways due to all the thoughts going through her head. They arrived at the middle of the hall where there were sofas and coffee tables when Miyako turned to her underclassmen.