Chapter 1: The Anniversary

"Good morning~" Miyako beamed at Nanami, Syo, Natsuki, Tokiya, and Otoya who just came downstairs. Miyako had called all of Starish's members and their mentors down bright in the morning for a meeting.

"Syo, Natsuki, you're late," Mikaze Ai, who was beside the magenta haired female remarked.

"I'm sorry senpai..." Syo replied.

"Come on, Mikaze. It's not that bad. They're only a few minutes late," Miyako assured her friend. "Anyways, we still need to wait for the others." She continued. Soon, Reiji, Camus, Ranmaru came to meet the others, followed by Ren, Masato, and Cecil.

"Tch. Why did you call us down so early in the morning?" Ranmaru grumbled.

"Let me answer that for you~~~" a familiar voice was heard from somewhere in the room. Suddenly, Shining Saotome came swinging down from the ceiling spinning so much it made the people who were watching dizzy.

"My, my, Shining's entrance is never normal, is it?" Tsukimiya Ringo walked towards us followed by Hyuga Ryuya.

"Today, we have called you here to CELEBRATE!" Shining Saotome explained.

"Celebrate?" Otoya asked.

"For what?" Cecil continued.

"We're gonna celebrate your first year anniversary!" Miyako turned towards the confused members.

"It's been an year since STARISH debuted and came into the master course!" Miyako continued. "It has also been a year since Nanami was in the master course, so we're going to celebrate with her too!" Miyako smiled.

"And we debuted around this time as well, so I guess it's our anniversary too!" Reiji exclaimed.

"Eh~? Really?" Nanami asked.

"Yup. Ran-Ran, Ai-Ai, Camus, and I debuted altogether with Miyako and-" Reiji suddenly paused and looked at the pink haired female. He noticed that her eyes showed sadness as she looked down slightly.

"Sorry..." Reiji put his hand gently on her shoulder. Ranmaru, Ai, and Camus ware looking at the female with worried looks, while the STARISH members and Nanami were looking towards us confused.

"Putting that aside, Shining looks like he has something to say!" She lifted her head, high enough for the others to see, and put on a smile...but it was a weak one. A weak smile to hide her tears. She turned towards Shining Saotome as he started to talk.

"Th~is year, we will try something diff~~rent." Shining began. "This year, we will open a concert!"

"Ehhh!!!!" Everyone shouted while I just sat there with a slightly sad facial expression. Mikaze noticed this and started to worry.

"It has already been 4 years, huh? 4th year anniversary...if only I could celebrate it with her..." Miyako thought, "No, no! I can't let my feelings take over this joyful moment!" And she tried to smile.

"For the concert, the idols that will be performing will be: STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and Miyako." Ringo-san told everyone, "And Nanami, all you need to do is continue composing wonderful songs for the STARISH members! Of course, you will be called on stage as their wonderful composer. The songs that you want to perform is up to you guys~"

"The concert will be in 2 weeks." Shining Saotome said while spinning again. "And you must decide your songs and tell me by July 26th~~ or else you will not be able to participate in the concert. Remember, it's two days from now~ Now we will be leaving you to practice." He spinned of and dissapeared with a "Poof".

"Good luck~" Ringo waved at us and then she left with Hyuga. Miyako got up and walked towards the door.

"Well, I've got to start practicing!" She said cheerfully and walked out the door.

"We should go practice too." Syo told the others as he left.

"Yeah." the others replied to catch up to their friend. The only ones who were left were the Quartet Night members. They just looked down feeling sorry for Miyako.

"I...I didn't mean to...I..I...wasn't thinking..." Reiji stated sadly.