Chapter 30: Consequence

Miyako's eyes opened slowly and they adjusted to the view of a smooth white ceiling. She turned her head to look at her surroundings and she found herself in a calming room with white walls and floors to match the ceiling. Clean beige curtains let a few rays of sunlight through the bedside window and minor furniture, like a lamp table and two comfy chairs decorated the chamber. The idol looked over to her side to see Haruka by her bed, asleep on a stool. Haruka's head was placed on the bed, her hands gripping onto Miyako's blanket tightly and her eyes were red and puffy as if she was up all night crying.

The pink haired idol repositioned herself on her bed, sitting up slightly and placed a smaller blanket that covered her main blanket on her junior. She then looked out the window, trying to remember what happened before she passed out.

While she was caught in her thoughts, a faint knock was heard from the door and a middle aged man in a long white coat entered, followed by a young nurse.

"Ah, Miss Miyako, you're awake!" The doctor exclaimed, relieved to see his patient up. Haruka jolted awake at the sound of the Doctor before coming face-to-face with her dear friend.

"M-Miyako-San!" Haruka cried, tears falling down, "I thought that you wouldn't wake up at all! I was so worried..." The composer fussed over Miyako, earning a chuckle from the pink haired female.

"Sorry if I made you worry," Miyako flashed a smile before continuing, "How long have I been asleep?"

"Almost three days," Haruka replied, wiping her tears on her hands.

"Three days?" She repeated, unable to believe her ears. "What about the others? The live?" She continued to ask, feeling alarmed now.

"Ah, about the others, please go and let them know of Miss Miyako's awakening," the doctor ordered the nurse who nodded and left the room immediately. The doctor wasted no time in checking Miyako's condition to see that she was okay and left, aware of the large group of people that were going to arrive. Soon enough, the STARISH members rushed into the room and crowded around Miyako's bed, throwing hundreds of questions at the poor female.

"Wait..! We should probably let Miyako-san rest!" Haruka interrupted the males, worried that her mentor will pass out again. Miyako let out a soft laugh, good to see her friends again.

"Wait...where are Reiji and the others?" Miyako asked noticing the lack of the over-concerned quartet. Suddenly, the room fell quiet and everyone had a glum look on their face. Miyako started to worry but she couldn't bring herself to ask any more questions.

"Well...you see, soon after you were transported to the hospital during the live..." Haruka started, hesitantly explaining the past events.

-------

"What about the live?" A fan exclaimed in the darkness as Camus and Reiji tried to calm the panicking fans down.

"The live will certainly be postponed-" Reiji tried to explain when a familiar voice interrupted him.

"The duel live is over!" The voice boomed through the hall, and at that moment, the lights turned back on, focusing on the back of the stage where TriHime stood. "Is there a reason to continue this live anymore?" Mio continued.

"Hey, that's not fair-" Reiji frowned to be interrupted once more.

"What is not fair, hmm?" Mio walked over and leaned towards the male, her bright pale pink orbs shining. "We have been working hard for this live, using up much of our time to make it a success. And yet! Miyako decides to ruin it? Do you know how many people looked forward to this night?"