Chapter 36: Plan in Motion

"Miyako! Miyako!" The audience shouted as TriHime stepped off stage and all the lights turned off.

The group holding various instruments slid up through the rising platform amongst the darkness. Miyako had her head down as she came into view, a shadow creating on her face.

"Are you sure you want to perform this song?" Miyako recalled the moment Ryuu asked the pink haired idol the said question in surprise.

"Yeah," Miyako answered without a hesitation while keeping her eyes focused on the plan the group had been working on. "If I'm planning on picking a fight, I'm gonna go to the end of it."

The idol's focus returned to her current performance on stage, the very song the two had been talking about in Miyako's memory.

The female slowly rose her head up as she started singing, her eyes glowing in the dark like two pairs of bright pink moons. She had one hand lightly placed on the top of her mic stand and her other hand was making light gestures.

{Song: Flower of Sorrow
Artist: Hanatan}

I'm a flower
A flower of sorrow
Tozasareta kokoro no yami ni

Nibiiro no hi o tomosu
Nageki no michibiku mama ni

As the rest of the instruments began to accompany the opening melody of the piano, Miyako began to play along on her guitar as well. Miyako's voice and guitar blended beautifully with the instruments of the Dragon Decade members and her vocal strength was more than enough to highlight the entire performance and entrance the audience.

"This song..!" Reiji jolted up at the unusual song choice. He and the other Quartet Night Members were watching carefully from the side.

The other Quartet Night members appeared puzzled at the brunet's sudden reaction.

"Something wrong with this song?" Ranmaru questioned.

"Ah it's nothing, don't worry, don't worry~" Reiji attempted to laugh it off but he knew his teammates will not let him brush it off.

Tada hitasura ni akogareteta
Osanai koro ni yumemita koufuku no katachi o
Kimi no tame nara donna itami mo itowanai to
Hitori kokoro ni chikatta

Hisoka ni nagasu namida sae mo ai no
Michi shirube da to shinjiteita

I'm a flower
Kuroku somaru hanabira o hitori chira shite
Garasu goshi ni miru sekai o furueru yubi de nazotta
Chikakute tooi Kimi no sono hohoemi dake ga kitto
Watashi no shiawase da to kokoro ni kizami tsukete

Futari no mirai ga rasen no you ni uzumaite
Keshite majiwaranai to
Saisho kara shiite itara

Yagate toki no nagare to tomo ni
Kizu darake ni nari hateta kokoro ga sasayaku
Nee konna mono ga watashi no nozonda mirai na no?
Nante migatte na risou

Subete wa kimi no tame da to ii nagara
Ai saretai to negatteita

I'm a flower
tsugou no ii yume ni obore iki mo dekizu
Watashi ga hoshi katta mono wa ittai dare no shiawase
Kudaketa kagami ni utsuru yuganda platonic dake
Munashiku tori nokosare kokoro o kakimidasu no

"Isn't this supposed to be a love-revenge or broken love song? For this much emotion to be conveyed...I can't tell if Miyako actually went through it or if she's just really good at incorporating her emotions into her songs," Camus noted out loud.