Chapter 14: The Grand Opening

Finally, the day has come. Bright lights were illuminating a certain building. Not only was the large stage inside lighted with moving lights, but the outside was also lively, catching the eyes of many. All around Japan, fans had their eyes fixed on televisions and and large screens on large buildings, as it showed a live footage of a special event taking place at the certain building.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! It is finally the moment everyone has been waiting for!" A loud male voice was heard as the screen changed, showing two people coming down from a flight of stairs on the illuminated stage.
"I, Hyuga Ryuya," the male, wearing an indigo suit, paused.

"and I, Tsukimiya Ringo, will be your comment or for today!" Another cross dressed male, with long pink hair that was neatly curled, and wearing a long sparkly red dress, continued.

"We welcome you to the Shining Agency special anniversary live!" They exclaimed at the same time, as fireworks popped overhead the roof-less stage. At that exact moment, the melody of the hit song "Maji Love 2000%" started playing as STARISH jumped onto the stage with many fan girl screams. Their upperclassmen watched through a television in the waiting room while waiting for their turn.

"That's quite the reaction now," Reiji whistled at the reaction of the fans present in the stadium. "We can't lose to them, can we?" He turned to the other members of Quartet Night.

"Obviously," Ranmaru muttered, his hands behind his head. Mikaze simply nodded as Camus smiled slightly with his eyes closed. Right as STARISH's opening performance ended, another melody began to play. It was Quartet Night's turn, opening the event up with "Poison Kiss". The screams of fans were even louder as the four male idols stepped onto the stage. The first two performances ended successfully, with only Miyako's opening performance left.

"I wonder if she will be okay..." Reiji mentioned. " She has not yet completely recovered, has she?"

"Worry not," Camus assured, "It's Miyako we are talking about. I am sure she will be fine."

"I guess so..." Reiji replied without taking his eyes off of the stage as the next melody started playing and the screams became even louder than ever, even if Miyako was not even on the stage yet.

"Wow, Miyako-san really is something," Ottoya, who appeared behind the Quartet Night members, could not contain the amazement. By his side were the other STARISH members, all watching closely from the side as Miyako made her appearance by a rising platform in the middle of the stage. She was wearing a white soldier-like top and skirt, the designs done in gold. Her long magenta hair was in a high ponytail, a white and gold ribbon pinned on the side. She brought the mic to her mouth in a fluid motion with a smile and started her performance.

The Quartet Night members could not contain their surprise when they heard the melody and saw Miyako outfit.

"This song..." Camus murmured, as the Quartet Night Members smiled, except Mikaze who looked concentrated on the stage. The STARISH members looked at them with a confused expression, but quickly reverted their gaze to the stage.

{Song: Hitorinbo Envy/Solitary Hide-and-Seek Envy
By: Hanatan/YURiCa (Originally by Hatsune Miku)}
[[I suggest listening to the song for extra effect and because the song is awesome xD]]

Itazura wa shiran kao de
Ii wake wa namida wo tsukatte
Sabishii na asobitai na
Hachimitsu mitai ni doro doro

Anata ni mo anata ni mo
Watashi wa sa hitsuyou nai desho
Yo no naka ni ken mo hororo
Tanoshisou na omatsuri ne

Saa
Anyo anyo kocchi oide
Te wo tataite aruke ratta tta
Yan yo yan yo soppo muite
Kyou mo watashi wa warui ko iran ko

"This song... It's JEWELS' debut song," Reiji remarked, the smile still on his face.

"And that outifit. It's the actual official outfit for that song, as well as the one she debuted in," Ranmaru added.

Yume mite wa gokusai shiki
Samete miru dosu kuroi ryoute
Watashi dake tsunzaku
Tanoshisou na utagoe ne

Saa
Konya konya ano basho e
Minna de ikou hashire rattatta
Ii na ii na urayameba
Tanoshiku odoru kimama na shiranu ko

"Going with her first performance as an idol for the grand opening, huh? That's like her. But to sing a duet alone... She is something alright," Camus muttered as the song continued.
[[Please don't get the wrong idea, it is actually a solo, but let's say it was originally a duet. xP]]

Ichi ni no san shi de kakurenbo
Hiro-kun Haru-chan mitsuketa
Iki wo kirashite wa onigokko
Kimi ni tsukamacchatta

Saa
Anyo anyo kocchi oide
Te wo tataite aruke ratta tta
Furueru ippo fumi dashite
Hitori ni baibai

Nee
Ai yo ai yo kocchi oide
Te wo hiraite fureru acchi cchi
Ii no? ii no? me wo aketa
Kyou mo ashita mo minna to asobou

The opening ended in a great success, as many fans present recognized JEWELS's song and many seemed understand the meaning behind it; celebrating the fourth year as two in one.

However, that was only the start, the grand opening, of the great train of feels.