Chapter 1: First friends

|Play Music when you start reading the chapter|

|Your POV|

My first few classes flew by in a blur. It was my first day at Ouran Academy and surprisingly no one from my old school got admitted here. I tried mostly to remain unnoticed. When it was passing period, I walked through the hallway looking for where my next classroom was but couldn't find it. As I searched the room numbers I felt even more confused by the minute. Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me say, "Hey, are you lost?".

I slowly turned around to see a pair of red-headed twins looking at me. They were identical but their hair was parted different ways. Both of them had Amber colored eyes and pale, slender faces and wore the typical boys school uniforms. "Um, yes can you help me find this classroom?" I asked pointing to the room number on my class schedule. They looked at the number and smiled. "Of course! Follow us, we'll take you there." They said in unison with matching smiles. With that, the boys started to walk me to the classroom.

"So what are your names?" I asked. "Oh we are the Hittachin brothers, Hikaru and Kaoru." One said. "Well nice to meet you Hikaru and Kaoru." I said. "Who are you?" they asked. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a new student." I answered. "Oh so you're the new commoner girl we heard about! Boss would love to meet you." They said. "Boss?" I asked. "Oh you'll meet him sooner or later, well here we are! See you around (Y/N)!" the said before waving and running off.