Chapter 4: Do I know you?

|Play Music Now|

     At lunch, I sat at an empty table by myself. I didn't mind being alone but it isn't as fun as being with friends. "Excuse me, but would you like to sit with me and my friends?" someone asked. When I turned around, someone very familiar was standing there. An old friend from my childhood but it couldn't be her...could it? "H-Haruhi? Haruhi Fujioka?" I asked. "Yes, have we me-...(Y/N)? Is that you?" she asked. "Yes Haruhi it's me! It's been so long since I last saw you." I said happily. "Yeah it has been hasn't it? Also, you may be wondering why I look like a boy right now. It's kind of a long story." She told me. "Can you tell me?" I asked.

Haruhi explained how she was mistaken for a boy by the boys in the host club, is in debt of the host club and is now a host as well. "Oh I see, sounds like an interesting year for you huh?" I asked. "Yeah it really has." She said. A few minutes later, all the boys I met today were sitting at our table. "Hey Haruhi, we see you've just met (Y/N), you guys have a lot in common." Said the twins. "Actually, we're old friends." Haruhi corrected. Suddenly Tamaki looked shocked. "Haruhi why didn't you tell us that you know (Y/N) personally?! You never tell daddy anything anymore!" He said with a dramatic voice. "Senpai you really need to stop referring to yourself as my dad." Haruhi complained.

"So how long have you two known each other?" Tamaki asked. I opened my mouth to answer but Kyoya answered for me. "They've been friends for 5 years however they were separated 2 years ago and lost contact with each other." He answered. "(Y/N)-chan, were you and Haru-chan best friends?" Honey-Senpai asked. "Yes we were, until I had to move to a different area because my dad got a job somewhere else." I explained.

"Well we think you're a great friend, right Takashi?" Said Honey. "Yeah, very friendly." Mori agreed. "Thanks guys, I've gotta get to my last class. I'll see you all later, it was nice to see you again Haruhi!" I said grabbing my stuff and going to my last class of the day.