Chapter 7: Welcome to the Host Club

"Hello (Y/N), welcome to the Host Club." the twins greeted in unison. When I looked around the room I realized, they were the only ones that weren't totally panicked. Tamaki was in a corner sulking with Haruhi trying to cheer him up, Kyoya was at a table calculating total costs of all the different bills he had to pay and Mori was trying to calm down Honey-senpai who was sobbing. All in all, it was chaos. "Hey boss, (Y/N) is here!" the twins announced.

                  Hearing this, Tamaki stood up and turned to me with the most hopeful look ever. "(Y/N)! Thank goodness you're here! You're like an angel who is the answer to our prayers." he said spinning me around rapidly. "Hold on, can one of you please explain what's going on?" I asked. Haruhi stepped in and wrenched Tamaki off of me. "Well, our request rates have all dropped greatly which means we are losing business. If we lose much more, the Host Club will be shut down." She explained. "Oh, I can see how that's a problem, but why do you guys think I can help with something like this?" I asked.

            "That's what we needed to discuss with you (Y/N)." Kyoya said, now standing behind me. "Huh?" I said confused. "How would you like to become the newest member of the Host Club?" Tamaki asked. "W-What?" I asked shocked. "We need a new Host, however none of the boys at this school really have the right potential and you're the only girl who we trust enough that could be a Host." The twins explained. 

            "I....uh...." I said not sure if I should accept or decline their offer. "Please (Y/N)-chan...we're begging you." Honey sobbed hugging my leg. "Mmhmm" Mori agreed. They all stood there in front of me with the look of deadly anticipation painted on their faces. "PLEASE" they all said. Finally, I sighed and gave in. "Alright, I'll be a host but I'm not so sure I look the part." I said. Tamaki circled me observantly, taking in every detail. "Hmmm...I've got it." he said snapping his fingers. "Hikaru, Kaoru, you two go get (Y/N) a boys uniform. Kyoya, get my hair stylist. Mori, get some bandage wrap. Haruhi go with (Y/N) to the room in the back." Tamaki instructed. "Yes Sir!" everyone said before running off to fulfill his commands. What had I gotten myself into?