Chapter 13: Missing Host

I arrived at the Suoh estate in concern. As I walked up the steps and knocked on the large doors, a pit in my stomach began to grow. When I was let in by a maid, I walked in to find the other host members gathered together in the center of the room, worried. 'What the heck happened?!' I thought walking towards them. Tamaki was crying and when he looked up and saw my face, he nearly tackled me. "(Y/N)! Thank goodness you're here!!" He exclaimed. I gazed upon the other's faces in question. Haruhi looked exhausted, Kyoya looked serious as usual, the twins looked panicked and Morri seemed like he was on the brink of a heart attack. "What's going on you guys? Why did you ask me to meet you here so late?" I asked. Tamaki breathed shakily "Honey-Senpai is missing." He said. I widened my eyes.

    The twins explained that all of them except for Haruhi were there for a male hosts meeting and they were finishing up when they realized Honey wasn't in his seat. "Where have you guys checked?" I asked. "The Bedrooms, the closets,-" Hikaru started. "The bathrooms and the studies too." Kaoru finished. "Hmm...okay, keep looking! I'll check the garden!" I said. Tamaki stood up and snapped his fingers. "Alright men! You heard her! Let's continue the search!" He ordered. "Yes sir!" They all said before splitting up and disappearing into the mansion.

    I raced outside to the garden. "Honey?! Honey-senpai, where are you?!" I shouted searching through the beautiful, large garden. After what seemed like a while, I ran by a large patch of pink roses. Suddenly, I stopped, something caught my eye. I spotted something pink, fluffy and huggable. I made my way across the bed of flowers and picked up the object. It was Usa-Chan. That meant he couldn't be far, however he wasn't in the garden. I stood there and thought for a minute. 'What does Honey-Senpai love more than pink things or Usa-Chan?' I asked myself. Of course, CAKE! Without a moment to loose, I bolted inside and burst through the kitchen doors.

     Sure enough, I heard a sob coming from the other side of the counter. I walked around the island and found a bawling Honey-Senpai, curled up with a tear stained face and snot covered nose. "Honey-Senpai? What's wrong?" I asked. He looked up at me and sniffled "I-I got lost...then I lost Usa-Chan, then I got hungry and...now I just want Takashi!". With that he began to wail once more. I patted his head and pulled out my handkerchief, "Here, first lets get you cleaned up,". I wiped up his nose and once he calmed down a bit more, I pulled out Usa-Chan from behind my back. "Yay! You found him!" He cheered taking his stuffed bunny and giving him a big adorable hug. "How about we go find Morri and the others hmm?" I smiled. Honey nodded and walked with me back to the main hall.

      "Hey! Guys! You can stop looking, I found him!" I shouted. Within a few seconds, Tamaki came tumbling head first down the stairs. He was then followed by Mori and the others who rushed to see if Honey was alright and of course the Shadow King, Kyoya just stalked slowly behind the group. "Mitskuni!" Mori ran to Honey, scooping him into a hug. "Takeshi hehe!" Honey giggled. After they hugged it out, Honey smiled at me. "Thank you for finding me and Usa-Chan and bringing me back to Takeshi, (Y/N)." He thanked me. Then, Mori, looked at me and smiled before saying "Thank you,". I smiled warmly "Of course." I replied.

    *BOOM!*  The loud booming sound  of thunder made all of us jump. A sudden storm had blown in, the streets were flooded. There were lightning strikes left and right. "Well then...looks like we'll all have to spend the night here." Hikaru said. I groaned knowing he was right. 'Oh no...spending the night with the host club? This is gonna be the end of me...' I thought as I sighed hopelessly.