Chapter 8: The New Host is the Kind Type

I was quickly rushed into a changing  room with Haruhi, by the twins. They gave me a uniform and Mori gave me bandages. Haruhi helped me tie the bandage around my chest and get the uniform on behind the panel screen in the room. I came out with the uniform on and the twins nodded their heads at the same time with satisfied smiles.

       We walked out of one room and into another one. This time the room had a chair in front of a dressing table with a three sided mirror. Kyoya and another man stood in this room. "Sit here (Y/N)." Kyoya said gesturing to the seat. I nodded my head and sat in the chair. The man put a barber's cape around me and began snipping away at my (H/L), (H/C) hair. I watched through the mirror as I transformed and looked like a different person.

   When the man finished my hair, he opened a pouch and pulled tweezers out. I wasn't sure what he was going to do with them until he told me to stay still. He then began plucking my eyebrows. Let me tell you that was the most gruesome thing I ever had to go through. I must have shouted at some point in time because I could hear a ruckus behind the closed doors. After he finished he told Kyoya he was done and twirled the chair so I faced Kyoya. He nodded and thanked the man, then walked and opened the doors only to release the blonde haired idiot.

    "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Tamaki asked worriedly. I nodded my head and turned to the Host members standing in the doorway. "Wow Y/N, you look just like a host now!" Honey said beside Mori who nodded his head agreeing with Honey.

"Thank you. But I didn't do any of the work it was all this mans handy-work." I turned to face the man. "Thank you so much, I didn't think I would look as good as I am. You did a really good job"

   His cheeks became tinted with red and he replies " It's my job miss, I'm glad you like it" he said. Kyoya smirked a devilish smile that gave me the chills. 'That cannot be good'. I thought. "I think I know what host type she will be" He said catching everyone's attention. "May I introduce (Y/N) the newest addition to the Host Club. The Kind Type".