Chapter 6: An Urgent Letter

|Play Music Now|

|Your POV|

       The next day when I got to my first class, there was a mysterious envelope on my desk. When I opened it I realized it was a letter from the host club addressed to me.

The letter read:
Dear (Y/N),
           We apologize for being so abrupt and informal about such matters but we have a bit of a crisis. We need your help (Y/N). See us in Music Room #3 after school. There we will inform you of what our problem is and what you can do to assist us.

        Sincerely Yours,
        The Host Club

      I stood there unsure of what to do next. Question after question ran through my head which soon created a headache. Before I could stop to think straight the teacher walked into the room. All the students took their assigned seats and listened for further instructions.

     "Alright Class, the school board has decided to do a project that involves the whole school. The project will be writing letters to a student in another class or even this class. Each student will be given a part of a phrase. Their partner will hold another part of the phrase. There are 7 parts to this phrase." She said jotting bullet points of the instructions on the board.

     "Your goal is to write letter to your assigned partner for a month and get to know that person quite well. When your partner thinks that you know them well enough, they will give you their part of the phrase. After which, you will give them yours." She paused before continuing in a more strict tone. "However you cannot cheat and give your partner the phrase on the first letter you write. If you do there will be severe consequences." The teacher concluded.

        Miserable groans were heard from everyone in the room. It was a very complex assignment but I didn't mind. The teacher began her lecture and before I knew it, school had come to an end.

      As soon as the bell rang, I hurriedly packed my things and rushed to music room #3. Due to my lack of memory as to where most of the classrooms are located in this school, I did get lost a few times. Nonetheless, I eventually made it to the doors of my destination. I inhaled deeply and gently pushed the door open and...