Chapter 2: An Idiot and a Genius

|Play music now|

    In my next class after the teacher walked out, everyone pretty much just goofed off and did whatever. I sat there thinking until someone caught my eye. It was tall slender boy with dark hair, pale skin, glasses and very proper posture. He was followed by another tall and slender boy with blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes and alluring smile. Both were very attractive.

"C'mon Kyoya please?!" the blonde boy said. "No, I'm not gonna hug you Tamaki stop being an idiot." the boy with glasses said. I turned around to face them "Why not though?" I asked. They both looked at me confused before I turned to Tamaki. "I don't think you're an idiot Tamaki." I said. He suddenly got an odd look on his face as if he was wooed by what I just said. "You won't think that for much longer." Kyoya said. Next thing I know Tamaki was hugging the life out of me. 'Wow he really is a dumb blonde after all.' I thought. "That was so cute!" Tamaki exclaimed.

      "You must be miss (Y/N) (L/N), our new student." Kyoya said not looking up from his writing.
"The new commoner girl? Yay I've been wanting to meet you!" Tamaki shrieked. "Y - yes, that's me. How'd you know that?" I asked nervously squirming out of Tamaki's arms. "There's nothing Kyoya doesn't know. Once you get to know him it'll be normal." Tamaki replied to my question. "Hmm" Kyoya said in agreement. "Tamaki on the other hand is often the exact opposite though." Kyoya said with a small smirk.

Tamaki looked at him a bit sadly before going and crouching depressingly into a corner. "What is he doing?" I asked Kyoya. "Hmm? Oh he's just sulking. It only lasts a few minutes usually." He replied. "Oh...ok then.." I said. "Well, looks like class is about to end soon so we'll see you around (Y/N)." Kyoya said. "Oh hehe alright, see you later."