Chapter 14: Sleepover!

"I just sent out an email to all of our guardians saying that we are alright and won't be home till tomorrow." Kyoya said. "So what now?" the twins asked. Tamaki smiled widely. "What now? We, are having a host club sleepover!" Tamaki exclaimed. Suddenly we all heard a high pitched laugh. "Oh no.." Haruhi sighed. Suddenly, a hole appeared in the floor and lifted the mising circle of the floor with a strange girl on top. She had long, honey colored brown hair which had a large pink bow tied in the back of it. She wore fancy, hot pink pajama's and fuzzy pink slippers. "You didn't think you all could have a host club sleepover without me now did you? Especially when my Kyoya is here!" the girl exclaimed. "U-Um, who is that?" I whispered to Kyoya.

"This is Renge, our host club manager. She came here last year due to some twisted fantasy she developed towards me and hasn't left since then." He sighed. Renge suddenly pointed at me. "You! You must be the new host club member I've heard about! You seem to have the right qualities so we should get along just fine, as long as you stay away from my Kyoya!" she said with a proud smile. "So how are we gonna have a slumber party when (Y/N)-chan doesn't have pajama's?" Honey senpai asked. The twins smirked evilly. "We can fix that." they said in unison. Before I could even ask what they were planning, I was startled by a pair of maids.

"Hello Miss (Y/N)! We've come to help you get ready!" they chimed. I shrieked and jumped in surprise. They quickly grabbed me and rushed me into a nearby room. They had a whole selection of pajama's, courtesy of the twins. "Alright miss (Y/N), time to pick one!" they beamed. One of them held up a lingerie nightgown and I blushed. "U-Um that one is a bit too revealing." I said. "How about this one then?" the other asked, holding up a thong. "That is even worse!" I exclaimed. Soon I eventually agreed to a pair of fuzzy pj-shorts and a frilly night shirt.

I sighed walking out of the room. I was immediately greeted by the twins. "Wow, I like it." said Hikaru. "Yeah, that outfit looks super cute on you!" Kaoru agreed. "Oh, thanks." I said. Tamaki appeared in front of me with a sparkle in his eyes as he looked me up and down. "She's so adorable!!" he said hugging me, whirling around in circles. "Agh! Help please!!" I shouted. Mori came over and calmly wrenched Tamaki off of me. "Thank you I said." he nodded.

"(Y/N), just so you know, while you were in there changing, we came up with a little challenge." Kyoya said. "And what's that?" I asked. "Whoever can prove themselves to be your favorite host, gets to sleep in the same room as you for the night!" the twins said proudly. I stood there as they started to brag about who would sleep in the same room as me. I sighed 'Why me?' I thought. When I looked up again, they had all silenced "The competition shall commence in 3..." renge announced. 'Kill me' I thought. "..2...". 'Please no.'. "...1...GO!" as Renge shouted this, they all disappeared. "Oh god...this is gonna be worse than I thought." I said to myself